Author Topic: Republican senator Ben Sasse getting sassy!  (Read 1509 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Republican senator Ben Sasse getting sassy!
« on: October 15, 2020, 08:48:12 pm »
"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership, the way he treats women, spends like a drunken sailor. The ways I criticize President Obama for that kind of spending; I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with white supremacists,' he said."

'He was the one who said 10 to 14 days of shutdown would fix this. And that was always wrong. I mean, and so I don't think the way he's lead through COVID has been reasonable or responsible, or right.'....'The way he kisses dictators' butts. I mean, the way he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845109/Republican-senator-Ben-Sasse-says-Donald-Trump-kisses-dictators-butts-botched-covid.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Whew! Ben Sasse playing all the hits!

Sasse/Scott 2024!  :patriot:

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Republican senator Ben Sasse getting sassy!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 08:49:16 pm »
Hey @FeelNoPain!  Where you been??  And...Welcome Back!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 08:54:24 pm »
Hey @FeelNoPain!  Where you been??  And...Welcome Back!

Thanks! :beer:
I've been busy canvassing for Kanye.  :silly:

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 09:10:40 pm »

Top-notch!   :beer:

:happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 09:14:13 pm »

I might have to use that later tonight on FB!. 

:patriot:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 09:20:53 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 10:28:00 pm »
... the way he treats women ...

Sasse didn't like Nikki Haley being appointed UN Ambassador? Sasse didn't like Elaine Chao being appointed Secretary of Transportation? Sasse didn't like Betsy DeVos being appointed Secretary of Transportation? Sasse didn't like Amy Coney Barrett being appointed, first to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and now to the USSC?

How about Joan Larsen to the Sixth, Allison H. Eid to the Tenth, Elizabeth L. Branch to the Eleventh, Amy J. St. Eve to the Seventh, Britt Grant to the Eleventh, Allison Jones Rushing to the Fourth, Neomi Rao to the D.C., Bridget Shelton Bade to the Ninth, Danielle J. Hunsaker to the Ninth, and Barbara Lagoa to the Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals. Trump has appointed nearly 200 District Judges. I'll leave to any who care about the truth to root through the lists here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump , to see the many women Trump appoint to District Courts.

Trump "treats" women by appointing them to positions of authority! And being a Senator, Sasse know it. So this claim by Sasse is an intentional lie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 10:50:44 pm »
... He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. ...

This is a stupidly false annoymorously sourced claim. Sasse lied.

... He's flirted with white supremacists.

This also is stupidly false. Trump has denounced white supremacists/ism, racists/ism numerous times, For example, the 19 times in the video embedded here, https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2020/10/05/19-times-donald-trump-has-denounced-white-supremacy . Sasse lied.

... I don't think the way he's lead through COVID has been reasonable or responsible, or right. ...

Oh really? What did Trump do that was known to be wrong at the time he did it? What did Trump fail to do at the time it was known to be needed and that was within his Constitutional authority? Be specific and provide links documenting the claim(s). And then explain how: there are 5 vaccines in the final pre-approval stage of testing in the US; there are four antibody treatments approved (convalescent plasma) or in the final pre-approval stage of testing in the US (monoclonal antibodies from Eli Lilly, Regeneron, GlaxoSmithKline, and AstraZeneca); there are multiple hyperimmune globulin treatments in the final pre-approval stage of testing in the US, https://www.cslbehring.com/newsroom/2020/first-patient-enrolled-in-nih-covid19-phase-3-trial , https://investors.emergentbiosolutions.com/news-releases/news-release-details/emergent-biosolutions-covid-19-human-immune-globulin-product , https://www.grifols.com/en/view-news/-/news/grifols-anti-sars-cov-2-hyperimmune-globulin-begins-clinical-trial-in-patients-with-covid-19 . Was it magic? And if Senator Sasse doesn't know all these facts, Sasse's ignorance condemns his claim.

...he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang ...

So, is Sasse ignorant of, for example, this action, https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/us-puts-visa-restrictions-on-chinese-officials-over-abuses-of-muslims-in-xinjiang.html ? Is Sasse ignorant of this law that Trump signed, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-signed-a-law-to-punish-china-for-its-oppression-of-the-uighur-muslims-uighurs-say-much-more-needs-to-be-done/ar-BB168XQ5 ? Sasse lied.

BTW, the concentration camps in Xinjiang are not "ours", Senator Sasse! I doubt Senator Sasse knows where Xinjiang is, that it's incorrect to call it a "Province", or how to pronounce it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:57:49 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 04:15:41 pm »
Sen. Ben Sasse unloads on Trump in call with constituents: 'A TV-obsessed narcissistic individual'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-ben-sasse-unloads-on-trump-in-call-with-constituents
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 04:25:44 pm »
Sen. Ben Sasse unloads on Trump in call with constituents: 'A TV-obsessed narcissistic individual'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-ben-sasse-unloads-on-trump-in-call-with-constituents

Why does everybody want to be the next Jeff Flake?  **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2020, 04:26:14 pm »

Two weeks before the election?  I have always thought this guy was a turncoat.  Nebraska....  you can do better than this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2020, 04:27:19 pm »
Two weeks before the election?  I have always thought this guy was a turncoat.  Nebraska....  you can do better than this.

As "October Surprises" go, this is some pretty weak sauce.
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2020, 04:28:34 pm »
I might have to use that later tonight on FB!. 

:patriot:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2020, 05:16:31 pm »
Trump hits back after Ben Sasse trashed him to voters, says he fears ‘blue tsunami’

President Donald Trump eviscerated Senator Ben Sasse and his “stupid and obnoxious ways” after the Nebraska Republican was heard trashing him in a phone call with constituents.

The president unloaded on “Little Ben” in a fiery pair of tweets on Saturday, calling him out as a “liability” to the GOP and an “embarrassment” to his state. The president fired back after Sasse, fearing a “blue tsunami” coming in November, leveled a multitude of insults about him during a conference call.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/trump-hits-back-after-ben-sasse-trashed-him-to-voters-says-he-fears-blue-tsunami-985876
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2020, 05:50:22 pm »
Trump hits back after Ben Sasse trashed him to voters, says he fears ‘blue tsunami’

President Donald Trump eviscerated Senator Ben Sasse and his “stupid and obnoxious ways” after the Nebraska Republican was heard trashing him in a phone call with constituents.

The president unloaded on “Little Ben” in a fiery pair of tweets on Saturday, calling him out as a “liability” to the GOP and an “embarrassment” to his state. The president fired back after Sasse, fearing a “blue tsunami” coming in November, leveled a multitude of insults about him during a conference call.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/trump-hits-back-after-ben-sasse-trashed-him-to-voters-says-he-fears-blue-tsunami-985876

*Sigh*  I wish he'd have let this one go, as I wish Martha McSally had ignored Cindy McStain's Biteme endorsement.
I will NOT comply.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 08:07:53 pm »
Sasse didn't like Nikki Haley being appointed UN Ambassador? Sasse didn't like Elaine Chao being appointed Secretary of Transportation? Sasse didn't like Betsy DeVos being appointed Secretary of Transportation? Sasse didn't like Amy Coney Barrett being appointed, first to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and now to the USSC?

How about Joan Larsen to the Sixth, Allison H. Eid to the Tenth, Elizabeth L. Branch to the Eleventh, Amy J. St. Eve to the Seventh, Britt Grant to the Eleventh, Allison Jones Rushing to the Fourth, Neomi Rao to the D.C., Bridget Shelton Bade to the Ninth, Danielle J. Hunsaker to the Ninth, and Barbara Lagoa to the Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals. Trump has appointed nearly 200 District Judges. I'll leave to any who care about the truth to root through the lists here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump , to see the many women Trump appoint to District Courts.

Trump "treats" women by appointing them to positions of authority! And being a Senator, Sasse know it. So this claim by Sasse is an intentional lie.

Ben Sasse is even more two-faced than John McCain.

Ben Sasse is just an Establishment troll
trying to pass himself off as a "Christian conservative."

Ben Sasse is a complete mockery of both Christians and conservatives!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 02:23:54 am »
Sasse is a never Trumper that I believe is positioning himself to run in 2024.  I am not sure what party he will be running for, for I cannot see any Republican voting for this maggot. 

He is going away in January, right?  Good riddance.  It is Nebraska cow pies like this maggot that destroy the Republican Party from within.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 02:44:14 am »
"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership, the way he treats women, spends like a drunken sailor. The ways I criticize President Obama for that kind of spending; I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with white supremacists,' he said."

'He was the one who said 10 to 14 days of shutdown would fix this. And that was always wrong. I mean, and so I don't think the way he's lead through COVID has been reasonable or responsible, or right.'....'The way he kisses dictators' butts. I mean, the way he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8845109/Republican-senator-Ben-Sasse-says-Donald-Trump-kisses-dictators-butts-botched-covid.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Whew! Ben Sasse playing all the hits!

Sasse/Scott 2024!  :patriot:

Never read so much B.S. in all my life.  A RINO.  A LEFTY.  A USEFUL IDIOT!   Does he listen to CNN?  I HAVE PROOF, THIS GUY IS ALL NUTS!  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   I HAVE 3 PAGES OF POLICY'S ENGAGED TO FIGHT COVID.  Do I have permission to post it?  COMMUNIST MEDIA HAS REMOVED THE SITE.  The link won't work anymore.  So sass wants us to fight and hate everybody...instead of working for America's safety? POTUS IS PRESIDENT OF AMERICA....not the rest of the world.  I have to see who this BEN IS.  TRUMP ENVY. and every LEFT, LYING PROPAGANDA, TALKING POINTS WAS USED BY HIM. 
------

@LegalAmerican, you have been informed before that this is from a Trump Campaign web page, https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/ :

- Do not post the entire content of a web page or a large percentage of it without the permission of the site's owner;
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:50:09 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 02:55:20 am »
*Sigh*  I wish he'd have let this one go, as I wish Martha McSally had ignored Cindy McStain's Biteme endorsement.

We would not have a country, with people, thinking  LIKE  that.  LIES HAVE TO BE ADDRESSED. Let it go, let it go, let it go.  That is the easy way to do it.  We needed someone like POTUS TRUMP....to not let it go.  You think, he would be president, by letting it go?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 03:02:57 am »
BTW, unless our structure for governance has changed, I thought it was Congress that was responsible for constructing a budget.  Sasse the Mule is quick to blame others for his own failure as an elected official.

Sasse is soon to go the route of so many forgotten politicians.  He will not go quietly, for I suspect he will make a run in 2024 for POTUS.  He is much like Rick Santorum, enamored with his own greatness.  Just one more has been.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 03:12:20 am »

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 03:20:37 am »

Thank you.  I am happy to see, I am not the only one, who sees what a phony he is.  McCain called him a "stupid bastard'.
He took it as a compliment.  HE IS A LEFT. He is a mental mess.  We all know now, that BLOWSEY FORD WAS A LIAR?
She fabricated the whole story about Brett. She was a wild teenager, getting drunk, laying around naked, amidst beer bottles. She, her dad, brother are in MK-ULTRA program. Another man came forward and said it was he, at age 14.  They had to go to age 14,  still a child, to try and find some dirt.  NOTHING HAPPENED. She said she had on a full bathing suit, under her clothes, while at this drinking party, and someone tired, tried, did not succeed, to make a GROPE.  They made it sound like it was a full RAPE.  Good lord! Someone wants Ben, as president? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2020, 03:35:17 am »
He thinks POTUS is using his policy's?  lol. POTUS had those BEFORE SASSE ...WAS BORN!  What a azz.  See, Oprah video's, 1988, a bunch of various video's with POTUS before SASSE WAS BORN.  NEVER TRUMPER?  THAT IS TRUMP ENVY. Ugh. 8 years of obama separating kids who come in illegally from their 'family's". That picture was 2014, that was shown.  NOW..everyone is up IN arms about it, under TRUMP?  Ok, ok.  So much lying going on. I am sure every one knows about coyotes, kidnapping, sexual trafficking kids, at border? Using kids to try and get entry?  POTUS is doing DNA, on those who claim to have kids with them. More than half, are NOT RELATED or the parents.  I should not watch THE VIEW.  A SICK BUNCH.

Offline dancer

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2020, 07:59:00 am »
Why, Cyber?  Letting it go is precisely how we're in this mess.  :shrug:

Offline dancer

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2020, 08:03:47 am »

Sasse is a Swamp critter.  It's what they do.