Author Topic: C-SPN suspends pol. editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twit hack  (Read 83 times)

Online catfish1957

• Dead Tired of Legislators Using our Tax Dollars like Crack
  • Cat Mod
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2083001302008/c-span-suspends-political-editor-steve-scully-indefinitely-after-he-admits-he-lied-about-his-twitter-feed-being-hacked

NEW YORK -- C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twitter feed being hacked.
===================================================================================

Crooked debate commisson now has to answer to one of their moderators faking a Twitter hack.

My My , the rats are coming out of the wall.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 03:51:54 PM by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Looks like the 3rd time was the charm.   You can only go to the "Hacked" well so many times!
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Online PeteS in CA

So the Scully-"moderated" second debate was going to be another Dem-media partisan operation, but for Scully's techno-oops.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Online catfish1957

• Dead Tired of Legislators Using our Tax Dollars like Crack
  • Cat Mod
So the Scully-"moderated" second debate was going to be another Dem-media partisan operation, but for Scully's techno-oops.

Talk about a LMAO moment.  According to what I heard on Cavuto, Scully believed his tweet to Scaramucci on matter was a private communication.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf