Author Topic: Billy Graham's granddaughter urges evangelicals not to support Trump  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Billy Graham's granddaughter urges evangelicals not to support Trump
By Alicia Cohn - 10/15/20 02:27 PM EDT

Jerushah Duford, granddaughter of evangelical icon Billy Graham, on Thursday criticized President Trump for his "attempt to hijack our faith."

"Trump’s attempt to hijack our faith for votes, and the evangelical leaders' silence on his actions and behavior, has presented a picture of what our faith looks like — that’s so erroneous it's done significant damage to the way people view Jesus," she said on a press call through the group Not Our Faith, a PAC that focuses on faith voters.

Duford, who is also part of the group Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden and endorsed Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president last week, also predicted Trump will lose evangelical support in the November election.

"I do think we're going to see a difference in the polls this time around, partly because I think a lot of people in 2016 went to vote kind of crossing their fingers, maybe holding their breath, hoping I make the right choice here," she said.

"And I don't think anybody really realized the damage that would actually happen," she continued. "Now that we've had four years of it, I think people, they might have recognized it before slightly, but now they're deeply familiar with it."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/521232-billy-grahams-granddaughter-urges-evangelicals-not-to-support-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Billy Graham's granddaughter urges evangelicals not to support Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 07:25:12 pm »
She does not count, being educated in a LYING LIBERAL SCHOOL.   USEFUL IDIOT AND YOUNG & DUMB.  VIRTUE SIGNALING.

SHE THINKS DEMS ARE BETTER?  MISGUIDED WOMAN.  THEY ALL NEED TO KEEP THEIR UNINFORMED MOUTHS SHUT!  This is the result of media vilifying POTUS FOR 5 YEARS, 24/7.  My old post below . I guess I should read the article?  lol  The headline just ticked me off!  POTUS. saving children from pedo;s...saving America and she thinks, POTUS is not pure enough? 
------

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention to their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 07:28:29 pm »
She does not count, being educated in a LYING LIBERAL SCHOOL.   USEFUL IDIOT AND YOUNG & DUMB.  VIRTUE SIGNALING.

SHE THINKS DEMS ARE BETTER?  MISGUIDED WOMAN.  THEY ALL NEED TO KEEP THEIR UNINFORMED MOUTHS SHUT!  This is the result of media vilifying POTUS FOR 5 YEARS, 24/7.  My old post below . I guess I should read the article?  lol  The headline just ticked me off!  POTUS. saving children from pedo;s...saving America and she thinks, POTUS is not pure enough? 
------

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention to their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

They SUPPORT BIDEN?   SEE HOW CRAZY...she is using 'religion' to further,  their goal of communism.  How totally ignorant!   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 07:33:36 pm »
According to Wiki... Graham had 73 living descendents when he died a few years ago. 

Pretty disingeous for "The Shill" to cherry pick one out likely 60  or so adults, and find a bad apple.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 07:33:56 pm »
She must be the "Black Sheep" of the family.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 07:58:30 pm »
According to Wiki... Graham had 73 living descendents when he died a few years ago. 

Pretty disingeous for "The Shill" to cherry pick one out likely 60  or so adults, and find a bad apple.
Here's a good apple, and a grand-daughter no less.

From an article from Black Christian News

WATCH: Cissie Graham Lynch, Granddaughter of Billy Graham, Says Biden-Harris Vision for America ‘Leaves No Room for People of Faith’ in RNC Speech Condemning Democrats’ Pro-Transgender Policies and ‘Attack’ on First Amendment Rights

http://youtu.be/Caa3A8XA9aM

https://blackchristiannews.com/2020/08/watch-cissie-graham-lynch-granddaughter-of-billy-graham-says-biden-harris-vision-for-america-leaves-no-room-for-people-of-faith-in-rnc-speech-condemning-democrats-pro-transgender-policies-and/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 08:39:54 pm »
Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden
Successor to the popular group, Pro-Final Solution Jews for Hitler.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 08:52:33 pm »
She is NOT being Christian.....religion, church is for sinners not saints.  This is CALLED JUDGING....not her job.  Only one,  is to judge anyones' heart & intentions.  NOT HER JOB.  ANTI-CHRISTIAN.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 08:56:27 pm »
Here's a good apple, and a grand-daughter no less.

From an article from Black Christian News

WATCH: Cissie Graham Lynch, Granddaughter of Billy Graham, Says Biden-Harris Vision for America ‘Leaves No Room for People of Faith’ in RNC Speech Condemning Democrats’ Pro-Transgender Policies and ‘Attack’ on First Amendment Rights

http://youtu.be/Caa3A8XA9aM

https://blackchristiannews.com/2020/08/watch-cissie-graham-lynch-granddaughter-of-billy-graham-says-biden-harris-vision-for-america-leaves-no-room-for-people-of-faith-in-rnc-speech-condemning-democrats-pro-transgender-policies-and/

This is another grandchild?   

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 09:24:47 pm »
That Jerushah Duford would support a man who would guarantee the continuation of the slaughter of some 62 million babies under the aegis of the cynically named "Pro-Life Evangelicals for Biden" organization tells me all I need to know about her.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 09:30:27 pm »

This is another grandchild?
Yep.  She spoke at the RNC convention
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 09:41:57 pm »
Another spoiled brat baby of a far more successful man.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 10:00:07 pm »
Every family has a few rotten apples. One of Billy Graham's grandsons comes to mind, not just this woman. I'm sure it saddens the parents.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2020, 10:33:10 pm »
As for a supposed pro-lifer like Ms. Duford supporting Joe Biden and his Democrat Party of Death, see The Case Against Pro-Lifers Voting for Joe Biden .

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2020, 11:48:00 pm »
Jerushah Duford, granddaughter of evangelical icon Billy Graham, on Thursday criticized President Trump for his "attempt to hijack our faith."

Vote for the other party, and see what happens to "your faith" once the communists get power...