Author Topic: VIDEO: How Hunter Biden Saved My Marriage  (Read 640 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: How Hunter Biden Saved My Marriage
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:43:22 pm »
The latest Hunter Biden scandal has exploded via the New York Post into an October Surprise on steroids despite pathetic Social Media attempts to censor it. However, in addition to possibly bringing down his father's (aka the "big guy") campaign, this scandal also had the very beneficial side-effect on the personal level of restoring harmony within my marriage.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: How Hunter Biden Saved My Marriage
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 06:39:13 pm »
There is truth in this.  I may make mistakes with my better half, but she knows I am not a stripper-impregnating, cocaine sniffing, dishonorably-discharged, bribe-taking corruptocrat.   These creeps make plain old I'm-just-this-guy me seem pretty virtuous.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 07:00:58 pm »
Why marry her in the first place?   Problem solved.  Men love 'crazy'.  I see it, all the time.  My neighbors,  my own son. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 07:02:59 pm »
Why marry her in the first place?   Problem solved.  Men love 'crazy'.  I see it, all the time.  My neighbors,  my own son.

I'd done "crazy" before, and was in no mood for that drama when I hitched my current Better Half.  Time is proving it a good strategy, we're 20 years next June.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: