Author Topic: Scarborough Laughs off ‘False’ Hunter Biden Story — ‘One of the Stupidest October Surprises I’ve Eve  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough Laughs off ‘False’ Hunter Biden Story — ‘One of the Stupidest October Surprises I’ve Ever Seen’

Trent Baker 15 Oct 2020

Thursday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough scoffed at the “false” bombshell New York Post report which revealed email correspondence that allegedly showed Hunter Biden, son of 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, getting help from his father to obtain a “lucrative” relationship with Ukrainian energy company Burisma. This reportedly happened as the elder Biden was serving as vice president.

Scarborough mocked the “hokie story” as “one of the stupidest October surprises” he has ever seen.

“And by the way, Mika, when there is a ‘New York Post’ article that is false, it’s much better for Twitter to let people read the ‘New York Post’ article and sit there and laugh at the hokie story of a computer repairman looking at a computer going, ‘This sure does look suspicious to me. I’m going to call Rudy Giuliani,'” Scarborough said mockingly. “Like, let that out. OK? Because people will read this story, and then they’ll go, this is really one of the stupidest October surprises I’ve ever seen before. What did he have, x-ray vision?”

“‘This don’t look right [sic]. Wonder if America’s mayor could take a look at it,'” he continued in a mocking voice. “Who thought of that? Who even thought to make that story up? That is hilarious! Oh, my god.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/15/scarborough-laughs-off-false-hunter-biden-story-one-of-the-stupidest-october-surprises-ive-ever-seen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Wow, x-ray vision, really? Joe sounds like a 5-year-old with his hand caught in the cookie jar.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Man poor joe is on a fast trajectory to meet Keef Ohlberman at the bottom of the cesspool to see who is the biggest turd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Cartoon Marionette sez wut?

So, just for comparison, how did Cartoon Marionette present the annoymorously-sourced false story from The Atlantic about Trump in Paris?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is that "laughs off" or is it a "nervous giggle?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

That Joe has so much TRUMP ENVY.  And he is one ugly dude!  He is afraid he will be prosecuted for 'killing' that young woman found  dead, in his office.   He wanted to be BFF with private citizen TRUMP...but TRUMP had no use for him. HE WAS REJECTED BY TRUMP.  I don't like everybody either.  Neither do some people like me!   JOE IS A HATEFUL IDIOT.

Offline LegalAmerican

Man poor joe is on a fast trajectory to meet Keef Ohlberman at the bottom of the cesspool to see who is the biggest turd.

Well, I can agree with you!  SURPRISE. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Scarborough Laughs off ‘False’ Hunter Biden Story — ‘One of the Stupidest October Surprises I’ve Ever Seen’

Trent Baker 15 Oct 2020

Thursday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough scoffed at the “false” bombshell New York Post report which revealed email correspondence that allegedly showed Hunter Biden, son of 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, getting help from his father to obtain a “lucrative” relationship with Ukrainian energy company Burisma. This reportedly happened as the elder Biden was serving as vice president.

Scarborough mocked the “hokie story” as “one of the stupidest October surprises” he has ever seen.

“And by the way, Mika, when there is a ‘New York Post’ article that is false, it’s much better for Twitter to let people read the ‘New York Post’ article and sit there and laugh at the hokie story of a computer repairman looking at a computer going, ‘This sure does look suspicious to me. I’m going to call Rudy Giuliani,'” Scarborough said mockingly. “Like, let that out. OK?
Because people will read this story, and then they’ll go, this is really one of the stupidest October surprises I’ve ever seen before. What did he have, x-ray vision?”

“‘This don’t look right [sic]. Wonder if America’s mayor could take a look at it,'” he continued in a mocking voice. “Who thought of that? Who even thought to make that story up? That is hilarious! Oh, my god.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/15/scarborough-laughs-off-false-hunter-biden-story-one-of-the-stupidest-october-surprises-ive-ever-seen/

@mystery-ak

I don't know about anyone else,but I am wondering if I am the only one wondering about how stupid Joe Scarborough really is.

Maybe someone should tell him that when you tell a computer tech to "look at" your computer,you are not telling him to admire the stickers you have stuck to the outside. They are telling the computer tech to LOOK AT THE FILES INSIDE THE COMPUTER in order to repair it.

Jeeze,most 5th graders understand this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

I don't know about anyone else,but I am wondering if I am the only one wondering about how stupid Joe Scarborough really is.

Maybe someone should tell him that when you tell a computer tech to "look at" your computer,you are not telling him to admire the stickers you have stuck to the outside. They are telling the computer tech to LOOK AT THE FILES INSIDE THE COMPUTER in order to repair it.

Jeeze,most 5th graders understand this.

Joe was best buddies with Gary Condidit, back in the day.  They shared "proclivities."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: