Author Topic: Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm  (Read 710 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
NY Post, Oct 16, 2020, Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge

Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show.

One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line “Expectations,” included details of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in an unspecified business venture.

Biden was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.

His pay was pegged at “850” and the email also noted that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”

In addition, the email outlined a “provisional agreement” under which 80 percent of the “equity,” or shares in the new company, would be split equally among four people whose initials correspond to the sender and three recipients, with “H” apparently referring to Biden.

The deal also listed “10 Jim” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Neither Jim nor the “big guy” was identified further.

The email’s author, James Gilliar of the international consulting firm J2cR, also noted, “I am happy to raise any detail with Zang if there is [sic] shortfalls ?”

“Zang” is an apparent reference to Zang Jian Jun, the former executive director of CEFC China.

The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.

More: https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

FTA

Another email — sent by Biden as part of an Aug. 2, 2017, chain — involved a deal he struck with the since-vanished chairman of CEFC, Ye Jianming, for half-ownership of a holding company that was expected to provide Biden with more than $10 million a year.

Ye, who had ties to the Chinese military and intelligence service, hasn’t been seen since being taken into custody by Chinese authorities in early 2018, and CEFC went bankrupt earlier this year, according to reports.

Biden wrote that Ye had sweetened the terms of an earlier, three-year consulting contract with CEFC that was to pay him $10 million annually “for introductions alone.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :yowsa:

NY Post is indeed unloading more damning stuff on the Biden family today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:yowsa:

NY Post is indeed unloading more damning stuff on the Biden family today.

Bury the drug addled junkie and his little dog too!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
12h
The most compelling piece of this Hunter Biden story is that he was actually dumb enough to drop off 3 of his laptops for repair and then never returned back for them... in 2019...as his father ran for office, boldly lying to the world.

This is why you don’t smoke crack, kids.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Latest NY Post bombshell is stunning. Easy to connect the dots. Hunter Biden is entirely compromised by China, and it appears Joe Biden was getting kickbacks on the deals. Dem candidate for POTUS may have recently been on Chinese Communist Party payroll. https://t.co/XDf8IrHgTY— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) October 15, 2020

Offline mountaineer

The deal also listed “10 Jim” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Neither Jim nor the “big guy” was identified further.

source: NY Post

Joe reportedly demanded a cut of Hunter's ill-gotten Ukraine money. It wouldn't be surprising if he did it with all of Hunter's deals, since (access to) Joe is the only reason anyone - Ukrainian, Chinese or whatever - would have talked to the dopehead son.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

source: NY Post

Joe reportedly demanded a cut of Hunter's ill-gotten Ukraine money. It wouldn't be surprising if he did it with all of Hunter's deals, since (access to) Joe is the only reason anyone - Ukrainian, Chinese or whatever - would have talked to the dopehead son.

I think there is an email released today from Hunter to his daughter that indicates he gave half of everything he made to his Dad, Joe.

Sure looks like crime family to me.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mountaineer

Sure looks like crime family to me.
Never go against the family.

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

John Cardillo   @johncardillo
.@JoeBiden allegedly took half of what Hunter Biden made off of the Office of the Vice President of the United States.
This could be one of the largest graft scandals in history.
Not to mention tax evasion, FARS, Patriot Act, and a host of other federal crimes.
Where is DOJ?
1:26 PM · Oct 15, 2020·

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Never go against the family.

Joe has the greatest defense if he has anything on Hillary.   He really can't remember!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Joe has the greatest defense if he has anything on Hillary.   He really can't remember!
Senile Uncle Junior, revisited.