Author Topic: Trump’s Momentum Is Back... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Momentum Is Back... Kurt Schlichter
« on: October 15, 2020, 01:41:37 pm »
Trump’s Momentum Is Back
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Oct 15, 2020 12:01 AM

A couple weeks ago, a lot of folks were channeling 1929 stockbrokers and crowding the ledges, poised to leap off into the void because the vibe was definitely that Donald Trump was finished. But you can’t take out the Jason Voorhees – and I mean that in the best possible way – of American politics. He keeps coming back to wreak his unholy vengeance, not upon sex-crazed teens but upon the garbage establishment.

Trump is back and this is a real race. I think we will win it.

Except all the polls are telling us Grandpa Badfinger is up +37, right? Weird how four years ago right now, we were hearing the exact same thing. Ignore the spinners who are solemnly informing you that your lying eyes are lying again and the 2016 polls were akshually very accurate. Baloney. A key component of effective gaslighting is plausibility, and I was there. You were there. All we heard in 2016 was how Trump was going down to a landslide defeat. Instead, everyone in the smart set got blindsided by the Trump Train.

And it can happen again.

Now, it doesn’t have to happen again. Nothing is written, and we have to fight for our victory. There are a lot of stupid people around – my district regularly re-e-elects Ted Lieu – and Oldfinger could build a Coalition of the Drooling to put him in the White House. But I think the Trump lightning will strike again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/10/15/trumps-momentum-is-back-n2577997
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump’s Momentum Is Back... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 03:00:38 pm »
FTA

Remember, the polls are the only data point in Biden’s favor. The only one. And as we have seen they screwed up last time and their proponents have an interest in them being bad for Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 05:24:50 pm »
FTA

Also FTA (emphasis mine):

And if Trump is back that far, that means he lost a minimum of six to seven points to Biden from where he was against Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit. Let’s call that 15% of the contingent that voted for him last time, about one in six of us, saying, “Well, I voted for Trump in 2016 to stick it to the establishment, and after four years of him keeping his promise to stick it to the establishment, I am so angry with him for keeping his word to stick it to the establishment that I will vote for the mascot of Team Establishment.”

Here’s my question: Do you know a single person who went for Trump in 2016 but is now going for Biden?

. . .
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 03:37:28 am »
Flunkey-in Chief Schleicher again. Wow.
Trump's momentum starts when he backs up.
Someone e-mail this zero an EC poll!!!

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 03:56:40 am »

For someone who thinks s/he is winning, you sure are angry.   88devil

This still pleases me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 08:09:53 am »

Why don't you take on the points Kurt made in his article, rather than just casting idiotic aspersions about? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 08:22:51 am »
Trump was only able to do a one hour town hall, dynamo Joe did Two Hours.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 10:08:06 am »
Why don't you take on the points Kurt made in his article, rather than just casting idiotic aspersions about?

@Cyber Liberty

Since he's got me blocked, please tell him that
I'm looking forward to the weigh-in on Nov 3rd,
and at this moment, punching frozen sides of beef
listening to Eye of the Tiger in my ear buds.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 10:10:16 am »
Trump was only able to do a one hour town hall, dynamo Joe did Two Hours.

Note Pres. Trump sat on a bar stool, while they gave Biden a chair and a half so he wouldn't fall on his face.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 02:15:02 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Since he's got me blocked, please tell him that
I'm looking forward to the weigh-in on Nov 3rd,
and at this moment, punching frozen sides of beef
listening to Eye of the Tiger in my ear buds.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 03:10:33 pm »
Note Pres. Trump sat on a bar stool, while they gave Biden a chair and a half so he wouldn't fall on his face.

Not only that @DCPatriot   The President was seated with his back to the audience.

But then had he not been we never would have had the pleasure of watching the "nodding woman".   happy77