Author Topic: Democrats are calling for a boycott of NBC after the network announced a town hall event with Presi  (Read 665 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats are calling for a boycott of NBC after the network announced a town hall event with President Trump
By Pamela Geller - on October 14, 2020
Latest News

Trump and Biden to take part in separate town hall events instead of a presidential debate

NBC News confirmed on Wednesday that it will host a town hall with President Trump on Thursday evening in Miami, moderated by Today host Savannah Guthrie. It will air at 8 pm ET – the same time as former VP Joe Biden’s town hall event on ABC. The two events will be held on Thursday in place of the previously scheduled second presidential debate.

Calls to Boycott NBC for Airing Donald Trump Town Hall at Same Time As Joe Biden’s

By: Sophia Waterfield, Newsweek, October 14, 2020:

https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/democrats-are-calling-for-a-boycott-of-nbc-after-the-network-announced-a-town-hall-event-with-president-trump.html/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the DNC knows,and is terrified by,is the fact that they are appearing at the same time,and NBC's viewer ratings for that time period is going to absolutely CRUSH ABC's.

Their whole strategy at this point is to try to convince people that Biden is so popular it's not necessary for him to debate Trump.

They are sooo screwed!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How does one boycott a network no one watches?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

How dare NBC demonstrate that Biden's claim he feared Trump is still infectious!

Don't the Dems trust NBC's ability to stack the townhall with Biden operatives, and not get caught doing it?

Are the Dems afraid to see Trump's and Biden's TV ratings?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 10:10:59 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How does one boycott a network no one watches?

This is not MSNBC, it's the broadcast network.  It will be watched, primarily outside of the urban cable TV crowd.  It will get more eyes than the cables.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is not MSNBC, it's the broadcast network.  It will be watched, primarily outside of the urban cable TV crowd.  It will get more eyes than the cables.

I am curious. What is the preferred news source of the liberal left today? I don't have a dog in that hunt.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

From what little I watched of it (forgot it was on and tuned in late),Trump did a good job under pressure of defending his positions,and Samantha Guthrie was one evil,nasty bitch. I honestly didn't know she had it in her. Every other time I have seen her on NBC she has been pleasant and smiling. I guess having to interview someone pro-American was more than she could deal with.

Yeah,I DO understand these people have a responsibility to both the public and the network to be through and ask tough questions people want to hear the answers to,but she took it WAAAAY over line to the point it seemed personal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am curious. What is the preferred news source of the liberal left today? I don't have a dog in that hunt.

@Wingnut

Seeing as how leftists have no imagination,i am GUESSING CNN.

Or maybe the Home Shopping Network if they want the low-down on bargains.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 02:05:05 am by sneakypete »