Author Topic: Rush: Smoking Gun! Oligarch Paid Hunter for Biden to Threaten Ukraine  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Smoking Gun! Oligarch Paid Hunter for Biden to Threaten Ukraine

Oct 14, 2020

RUSH: Finally, here is Josh Hawley. Josh Hawley, senator from — this guy has a set of pipes. Have you heard Josh Hawley? He’s got a superb voice from my home state, and he’s talking to Judge Barrett, hypothetical question about Hunter Biden who is in the news big time today.

HAWLEY: Hypothetically speaking, just hypothetically, if there were, let’s say, a vice president of the United States who hypothetically had an adult son who hypothetically worked for a foreign oligarch who then sold access to his father, the vice president, and his father then intervened in a case to make sure that that oligarch wasn’t prosecuted, hypothetically, would that violate, would that constitute the kind of foreign corruption that the Constitution’s concerned about?

BARRETT: I can’t answer hypotheticals.

HAWLEY: Well, I thought you might say that and I’m glad you don’t and won’t because who knows, that case may come before you.

RUSH: Ha-ha-ha. That case may come before. So what case is this? Well, the New York Post has an exclusive. “Smoking-Gun Email Reveals How Hunter Biden Introduced Ukrainian Businessman to VP Dad — Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.”

Fascinating the way they came across these emails. These emails were on a discarded MacBook Pro. We’ll get to that in just a second.

“The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month. ‘Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,’ the email reads. An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for ‘advice on how you could use your influence’ on the company’s behalf. The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s ‘never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings’ — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.”

Now, get this. The laptop computer — it’s a MacBook Pro – “was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.” Somebody dropped it off and left it there. Nobody ever came back for it. It needed some repairs. “Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter … smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

“Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly -” this is the story he brags about telling the Council on Foreign Relations “– pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.”

The computer has all the evidence. Now, we actually don’t need that because Biden has bragged about it in the stories he’s told at the Council on Foreign Relations. I went through them yesterday. And here is part of what he said at the Council on Foreign Relations in December 2015. He’s in Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’ Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. ‘Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.’ Shokin has said that at the time of his firing, in March 2016, he’d made ‘specific plans’ to investigate Burisma that ‘included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.'”

So Joe Biden got that prosecution shut down. He got the prosecution of his son shut down and then bragged about it. They tried to impeach Donald Trump for having a phone call with the new president of Ukraine asking for details on this investigation. That’s when all these whistleblowers came forward, why, this is outrageous. We’ve never heard anything like this. Lieutenant Colonel — O, say can you see? — Vindman and the like. So not only was Biden bragging about protecting his son, he was bragging about protecting Burisma.

Oh, yeah, I just saw the clock. I’m sorry.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: The basic upshot of this story in the New York Post is that the story that Biden is bragging about now has official backup from a Biden-owned computer that was dropped off at a repair shop somewhere in Delaware and never picked up. The guy that owns the repair shop found it, naturally, after a certain passage of time, and decided he was on to something.

Who did he pass it along to? It ended up with Rudy. Rudy Giuliani ended up (with one other person) in possession of this thing. Here it is: “before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive…” Very, very smart. Very brilliant. This guy cloned the hard drive, “he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.”

“Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told the Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September,” not long ago, “and Giuliani provided the Post with a copy of it on Sunday.” So there’s a copy of the hard drive with the data, and the Post has it. Rudy gave it to them, and it’s on that basis they’ve written their story.

“Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president [Joe Biden] pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.”

All of this, Biden has bragged about. He has bragged about it! He’s bragged about basically extorting the government of Ukraine for the benefit of his son — and he has protected the company his son was working for, Burisma. Now, Biden has said over the course of the years that he’s never talked to his son about any of this.

He can’t deny the story ’cause he’s bragged about the story. The story’s all over YouTube and elsewhere because of the comments he’s made about it at the Council on Foreign Relations. He has bragged about getting the prosecutor fired, bragged about having the prosecutor call Obama if he didn’t believe Biden.

(summarized) “I said, ‘You don’t believe me? Call the big dog. Call the big dog. The big dog will tell you that billion dollars ain’t coming your way unless that prosecutor is canned.’ Six hours later, son-of-a-bitch, he got fired.” So this is just official backup for a story a lot of people have known.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34