Author Topic: CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks  (Read 10861 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I agree with much of that. But the vast majority of these instances of violence the flight option was readily available. They chose violent contact with someone they claim was a mortal threat to them. Making physical contact with an infected person dramatically raises the risk of catching it. I have to believe the motivations involves well more than fear of a "deadly virus". That if offers a justified opportunity to put the beat down on someone they believe belongs to another party that they hate.
If they are that stressed over the virus, they may see a person without a mask as a mortal threat,independent of politics. Of course, that anger may come from knowing they've been had, and that any misery they have suffered as a result of that comes with a lot of other people being in the same position. After months of delusional fear, the reminder that their world has been deeply affected by a virus made in a lab that is nowhere as deadly to normally healthy people as has been said just causes a psychotic break.  But I'm no shrink, and I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn...I suspect there will be libraries full of theses written by the psychologists before the COVID 19 event is put to bed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If they are that stressed over the virus, they may see a person without a mask as a mortal threat,independent of politics. Of course, that anger may come from knowing they've been had, and that any misery they have suffered as a result of that comes with a lot of other people being in the same position. After months of delusional fear, the reminder that their world has been deeply affected by a virus made in a lab that is nowhere as deadly to normally healthy people as has been said just causes a psychotic break.  But I'm no shrink, and I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn...I suspect there will be libraries full of theses written by the psychologists before the COVID 19 event is put to bed.

They've made a virtue out of their fear.  They must promote that fear, for it is their virtue.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The weirdest part of Alexa is people who have it in their bedrooms or bathroom. All of that is being recorded.
I have no Alexa or anything that 'listens' or watches me. Alexa may have a camera already. We would never know it.
Nothing I own is voice activated, except my cell phone, only because I cannot turn the mic off, which I hide in a drawer when not in use.
Bought a computer specifically with no built in camera or mic. You cannot hack something which does not exist.
Turning you mic or camera OFF doesn't do anything. People who know how, can access your computer and all all peripherals whether they are on or off.

And yes, arresting or fighting people for not wearing a mask is ironic.
If it was E-Bola, Leprosy, or Black Death, some other real fatal disease, the last thing anyone would want to do is to contact you physically.
The fact that they are will to confront you while you are wearing no mask means they really do not fear any contamination.
Otherwise, they would simply get far away from you as quickly as possible.
They are just pissed that you are not doing what they want to force you to do. It is about disobedience, not about a potential virus.

You can see this easily by people wearing a knitted mask. That is much worse than nothing because it holds and accumulates all germs the person may encounter throughout the day. If Fauci and the CDC were honest, which they certainly are not, they would warn people of the hazards involved with wearing different types of masks or wearing the same mask for weeks or months. It is worse than not wearing a mask. And we can see this in the data.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

The weirdest part of Alexa is people who have it in their bedrooms or bathroom. All of that is being recorded.
I have no Alexa or anything that 'listens' or watches me. Alexa may have a camera already. We would never know it.
Nothing I own is voice activated, except my cell phone, only because I cannot turn the mic off, which I hide in a drawer when not in use.
I was at a church meeting last night with about 10 people around a table, and one of the cell phones at the table suddenly started talking to us. Perhaps it was because someone had said the word "google," we figured. Then a minute later, another person's cell phone started talking, also offering to provide some assistance in getting some information. It was rather unsettling.

A friend of ours - retired computer guy - decided he didn't want google tracking his every move, so he built a Faraday cage for his cell phone. He puts the phone in there whenever he's heading to the gun store or the pistol range.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I put an Alexa in the bedroom.  I got kicked off the Amazon network because they died of boredom at their end.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 10:15:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A friend of ours - retired computer guy - decided he didn't want google tracking his every move, so he built a Faraday cage for his cell phone. He puts the phone in there whenever he's heading to the gun store or the pistol range.
There are many cell phone blocking boxes for sale on the internet. Even in the box, voicemail should still work. So you won't miss much.
Much of the equipment I used in the military had a built in faraday cage to protect against EMP weapons.
The equipment was also waterproof in case of...well,...water.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

****drummer

Online rustynail

"They've made a virtue out of their fear.  They must promote that fear, for it is their virtue.".....then we should

oblige them and give them what they crave at every turn and corner.  It's just the right thing to do.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are many cell phone blocking boxes for sale on the internet. Even in the box, voicemail should still work. So you won't miss much.
Much of the equipment I used in the military had a built in faraday cage to protect against EMP weapons.
The equipment was also waterproof in case of...well,...water.

I used to test semiconductors while sitting in a Faraday Cage.  It was 8 ft tall, and 9X12 ft on the sides.  It was two-layer copper screens (separated by 1") on all six surfaces.  I've seen much bigger ones.

They're good for two things:  Keeping signals inside the box, and also keeping signals out of the box.  I also found the effectiveness of the dampening was in inverse proportion to frequencies being filtered.  The cage has to be pretty much solid copper sheeting for a cell phone.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"They've made a virtue out of their fear.  They must promote that fear, for it is their virtue.".....then we should

oblige them and give them what they crave at every turn and corner.  It's just the right thing to do.
I can often turn it around on them. Fatalism is a very powerful weapon against fear... as is fear of the consequences of the reaction to the original fear.

"This virus is deadly! We must control everyone to stop it... now!!!"

"Well, there's not much we can do. The virus will still spread, and vaccines usually take decades. Do you seriously think you can sustain crippling isolation that long?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Masks Don’t Work: a Review of Science Relevant to Covid-19 Social Policy
Authors: Denis G. Rancourt

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.  ...  https://vixra.org/abs/2006.0044

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Masks Don’t Work: a Review of Science Relevant to Covid-19 Social Policy
Authors: Denis G. Rancourt

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.  ...  https://vixra.org/abs/2006.0044

As people posting here have been repeatedly told for about 8 months now!

[[[[[[[[[[[Sigh!]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

Interactive Tool: Masks & COVID-19

https://rationalground.com/interactive-tool-masks-covid-19/

Bottom line: masks do not lower the number of Covid cases.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline LegalAmerican

Interactive Tool: Masks & COVID-19

https://rationalground.com/interactive-tool-masks-covid-19/

Bottom line: masks do not lower the number of Covid cases.

It was NEVER about stopping the virus...just slow it down.  So people could cope with it.  You are correct.  888high58888

Offline mountaineer

If Masks Don’t Work, Why Do We Keep Wearing Them?
Many people were wrong about the masks, even the experts. This is forgivable, and therefore forgiveness is offered.
By Auguste Meyrat
October 24, 2020

According to a recent study from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 70 percent of the people who tested positive for COVID-19 wore masks regularly. By contrast, under 4 percent of those testing positive never wore masks.

Coupled with this was an extensive review of mask studies worldwide in which the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) determined that typical cloth masks did little to stop the transmission of COVID-19. Although experts like to claim that cloth masks will prevent droplets carrying the virus from reaching others when a person sneezes or coughs, the reality is that most people are probably better off using their elbow and turning away from others. Moreover, the virus can still pass through a cloth mask, and the eyes, which aren’t covered, can act as “a portal of entry.”

The scientific evidence here strongly suggests that masks do nothing at best, and may actually increase the spread of infection at worst. This is probably why countries that haven’t imposed mask mandates do just as well or better than those that have required them.

And yet, the symbolism behind masks is significant enough for mask mandates and mask-shaming to continue. ...
https://amgreatness.com/2020/10/24/if-masks-dont-work-why-do-we-keep-wearing-them/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like using a chain link fence to keep the mosquitoes out...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis