Author Topic: CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks  (Read 10771 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Hindsight: Trump should have issued a national 'mask mandate' in March.
The Democrats would have gone insane AGAINST it, and we wouldn't have the marching 'mask fascism' that we see today.
Fauci and the CDC want to keep this going for as long as possible because of funding, influence, and power.
The Democrats/Leftists are talking about masks and 'lockdowns' for the next five years, for the power and control.
COVID has a recovery rate of 99%. It is far from the 'deadly disease' that we are being force fed.
If you are two-steps away from death already and catch COVID, you will have a problem.
But for 99% of the population, it is nothing more than a cold.
We should shutdown the entire country to protect less than 1% of the people?
Seems a little extreme to me?

POTUS...never said mandate, or wanted one.  That was up to the people, who wanted to wear a mask. 

DEMON-RAT GOVERNORS....MANDATED A MASK.  Like in my state.  CONTROL FREAKS.  KARENS.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When you stop and think about it for even an instant,that would be blindingly obvious,given that EVERYBODY has been wearing masks ever since the Chinese and the DNC let this stuff loose on us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Ok, that's it!   

I don't want to hear anyone bitch, whine and moan about going
"off topic" ever again!!!   Not after this massive 'farts' drift.   :whistle:  :chairbang:

Thank you!  I agree.  Mods are selective, when they decide what is 'off topic'.   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

I wore one 8 hours/day, for 6 years.  I was much younger then, and it was a requirement for the clean room in which I worked.  Those cheap paper ones they push are actually called "spit-shields" because all they really do is catch saliva that spews out when you talk.  They filter nothing.

Much appreciation for this post!    :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank you!  I agree.  Mods are selective, when they decide what is 'off topic'.   888high58888

Yeah, we have a clubhouse where we meet and discuss ways of irritating you....  :beer:

(I'm easy to spot there, I'm the one with the gavel and the Kegerator.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Yeah, we have a clubhouse where we meet and discuss ways of irritating you....  :beer:

Ya, but rumor has it that the Castle has free beer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I consider my mask, like DUMBO'S FEATHER.  I don't really wear the mask.  I put it under my chin, so my mouth and nose can get oxygen.
Well that's the whole point. Wearing the mask, whether on your chin or neck in most places is good enough. Because you have the 'yellow star'. Even if you wear it around your neck, just having it is enough to show that you are 'onboard with the program'. You are 'doing what you are told' by the government. You could wear it on your forehead for all they care. The fact that you are displaying the Fauci flag is good enough, no matter where you put it.

That is enough for most but not all Leftists.

I AM THE LORD THY GOD; WORSHIP ME!!

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

I can believe that.  My Uncle, who was 4 years older than me, used to say to me. " MEN DON'T LIKE SMART WOMEN.'  Then laugh, talking about me. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Well that's the whole point. Wearing the mask, whether on your chin or neck in most places is good enough. Because you have the 'yellow star'. Even if you wear it around your neck, just having it is enough to show that you are 'onboard with the program'. You are 'doing what you are told' by the government. You could wear it on your forehead for all they care. The fact that you are displaying the Fauci flag is good enough, no matter where you put it.

That is enough for most but not all Leftists.

I AM THE LORD THY GOD; WORSHIP ME!!

YES. I AGREE!  Shows the "insanity" of most people. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ya, but rumor has it that the Castle has free beer.

That's more than a "rumor," it's a "fact on tap."   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can believe that.  My Uncle, who was 4 years older than me, used to say to me. " MEN DON'T LIKE SMART WOMEN.'  Then laugh, talking about me.

Sorry, I forgot this in my post:

:sarc:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

We should shutdown the entire country to protect less than 1% of the people?

Much worse than that.  We shut down the entire country to briefly delay the inevitable.  It didn't protect anyone.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I find it odd that everyone on the planet thinks farts are funny... Except women over 30.

My Gammy had the walking farts.   She was over 80.  She talked "Over" them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Smug self-righteous ignorant Bitch is playing a game of Simon Says for his own amusement.
Simon Says: Stay at Home!
Simon Says: Wear a paper mask!
Simon Says: Don't go to Church!
Simon Says: F'k all you idiots!!
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

bootie [...] wind [...]  happy77

Bringing it right back to farts. Couldn't help yourself I suppose...  :beer: :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

My Gammy had the walking farts.   She was over 80.  She talked "Over" them.

Heck... I get the walkin farts sometimes. Just happy they're not walkin sharts.  **nononono*
Because then I have to go all the way home.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why is Fauci not working on the street. (can a get a dollar?)
Everything he has ever said is completely wrong.
Why is he still called 'Doctor'? And why is he such an idiot?
Academic Leftism does not work in the real world of reality.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I believe masks don't work, and never have, just like the warning says on the wrapper.
:yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Sorry, I forgot this in my post:

:sarc:

I KNOW how you meant it.  I took it as "real",  for the same sarcasm. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I KNOW how you meant it.  I took it as "real",  for the same sarcasm.

You're too quick for me....
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I bought myself a face shield. Solely for the purpose of having something "New York legal" (thanks, Cuomo) but still leaving my face visible and being able to breathe. (I don't mind masks for short-term usage in settings I'm not usually around but don't like wearing them long-term.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll also note something else: a lot of the current spread is not being driven by public transmission. Even at the peak of the pandemic, New York recognized that 2/3 of infections came in the home... where no masks are worn, and the ability to regulate is next to none.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RetBobbyMI

IF masks worked at filtering a virus the is so contagious and so deadly, then why aren't the used masks considered a biohazard?  Where are all the biohazard disposal bins?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

IF masks worked at filtering a virus the is so contagious and so deadly, then why aren't the used masks considered a biohazard?  Where are all the biohazard disposal bins?

Excellent question!