Author Topic: ‘Legendary’: Barrett Asked To Hold Up Notes She’s Using To Answer Questions. She Holds Up A Blank No  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

‘Legendary’: Barrett Asked To Hold Up Notes She’s Using To Answer Questions. She Holds Up A Blank Notepad.

"That's impressive."
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Oct 13, 2020   DailyWire.com
•

Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett held up a blank notepad when Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) asked her to show the public the notes she’s been using to answer the numerous questions spat at her during day two of the confirmation hearings.

“Most of us have multiple notebooks and notes and books, things like that in front of us,” said Sen. Cornyn (video below). “Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions?”

Barrett held up a blank notepad.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/barrett-asked-to-hold-up-notes-shes-using-to-answer-questions-she-holds-up-a-blank-notepad?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=101420-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline HuskyPatriot

Brilliant!!  I've been so impressed with Barrett.  She's so skillful; intelligently answering even the most adversarial questions from the Senate Democrats, who are really looking foolish!  Amy Coney-Barrett is one impressive lady!!!!!  (So glad she was nominated.)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That is a stunning move.

Classy. :laugh:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have refined the art of KKK style lynchin, whether its women orminorities.  The proof is right before your eyes, Amy Barrett.  Remember that when democrats scream racists/women haters, intolerance.  Who shows greater intolerance and hate politics like democrats?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline AL

I like her.  If she makes it to the court I just hope she sticks to judging the constitution and doesn't turn legislator.