Author Topic: Trump Dances to YMCA Hours After Media Questions Whether He’d Be Able to Make It Through a Rally  (Read 273 times)

Offline rustyweiss74

https://menrec.com/trump-dances-to-ymca-hours-after-media-questions-whether-hed-be-able-to-make-it-through-a-rally/

President Trump delivered a powerful, on-point message at a rally in Florida Monday evening, even closing out by dancing to the Village People’s hit song, YMCA. dances

The President’s messaging comes on the same day his opponent, Joe Biden, struggled by appearing to forget Mitt Romney’s name and saying he was running for Senate.

Offline skeeter

He looked great again last night. But he'll have to do this every day 'till the election to force Biden to keep up.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He looked great again last night. But he'll have to do this every day 'till the election to force Biden to keep up.

I think the President heard you @skeeter  happy77

He's got a rally tonight, tomorrow he has a rally and a town hall and on Friday he has two rallies.  (I've not checked the schedule  for Saturday and Sunday yet)

I've noticed his handlers have tightened his rally speech to about 65-70 minutes.   This is great news since the plan is to do several rallies a day as we slide into home plate.

Offline skeeter

I think the President heard you @skeeter  happy77

He's got a rally tonight, tomorrow he has a rally and a town hall and on Friday he has two rallies.  (I've not checked the schedule  for Saturday and Sunday yet)

I've noticed his handlers have tightened his rally speech to about 65-70 minutes.   This is great news since the plan is to do several rallies a day as we slide into home plate.

Well he was hitting all the right notes last night. Hope he keeps it up.