Author Topic: Biden's Self-serving Lies  (Read 79 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Self-serving Lies
« on: October 14, 2020, 01:38:55 pm »
October 14, 2020
Biden's Self-serving Lies
By James Nollet

Yesterday (October 13), The New York Post outed yet another self-serving Joe Biden lie.

Biden recently claimedthat when he was a teenager, he regularly attended church services at the (black) Union Baptist Church in Wilmington, Delaware.  Biden has claimed he did this because he identified with blacks' struggle for Civil Rights, so he became a Civil Rights organizer at this church.

But people from the church deny that it ever happened.

Biden stated this lie to a crowd of parishioners at the Bethlehem Baptist Church in South Carolina on Jan. 20, telling them that on Sunday mornings, he'd first go to the 8 A.M. Catholic Mass and then went to Reverend Herring's church to help them organize their Civil Rights plans.  He said, "I got my education, for real, in the black church, and that's not hyperbole.  It's a fact."

Several days earlier in Iowa, at an NAACP event, Biden also iterated the claim, saying his "political identity" was shaped by his experiences at the church.  He said, "I was raised in the black church politically — not a joke."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/10/bidens_selfserving_lies_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34