Author Topic: Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad  (Read 2527 times)

Offline libertybele

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest
·
9m
Politico: "Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi..."

...and so?  The Biden campaign wouldn't rule it out ... meaning what exactly?  That they'd ask Sloe Joe to step down?  Ya right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

And now you know why Democrats have been accusing Trump of using the office of the Presidency to enrich himself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
12m
The polls are so accurate and Biden is winning by such a huge margin that Facebook and Twitter are censoring articles about *Hunter* Biden - which shows their hand as an Orwellian ministry of truth and makes them an even bigger target for antitrust regulation.
Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
Twitter has locked James Woods' account for sharing the Hunter Biden report.
7:26 PM · Oct 14, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online kevindavis007

The fact that Twitter and FB is censoring this story, proves to me that this story is legit.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schweizer: Gaps in Joe Biden’s Public Schedule on Date of Alleged Burisma Meeting
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/14/schweizer-gaps-in-joe-biden-schedule-on-date-of-alleged-burisma-meeting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With no suprise, this is getting no traction outside of Fox News.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

Well,there is no reason for the peons to worry their pointy little heads about things above their stations,is there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

I'm sure OAN is running it 24/7.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Rudy W. Giuliani   @RudyGiuliani
Biden can’t stand up to China.
They own him.
His son,brother and sister-in-law are,and have been, partners with businesses owned by Communist China and high level members of the CCP.
Records I have seen show over $30 million paid to the #BidenCrimeFamily and a lot more to go.
9:56 PM · Oct 7, 2020 from Manhattan, NY·

Offline mountaineer

Records Show John Kerry Lied About Ignorance Of Hunter Biden’s Lucrative Position In Ukraine
September 23, 2020
 By Tristan Justice

New documents unveiled in an explosive Senate report Wednesday show former Secretary of State John Kerry lied to reporters when asked whether he was aware of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son serving in a lucrative board position for a Ukrainian energy company.

“I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No,” Kerry said in December last year at the height of President Donald Trump’s impeachment process, which shed light on the Biden family’s conflicts of interest in Ukraine.

The new joint report out from the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee with the Senate Treasury Committee, however, shows otherwise.

According to congressional investigators, Kerry’s Chief of Staff David Wade briefed Kerry on press inquiries specifically related to Hunter Biden’s arrangement of recently joining the board of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma.  ... The Federalist

Offline mountaineer

Ben Shapiro @benshapiro
So just to get today straight, the @nypost reported a leaked email in which a Ukrainian businessman thanked Hunter Biden for brokering a meeting with Joe. Joe's campaign denied that any meeting was on the schedule, then admitted that Joe *might* have interacted with him.
8:22 PM · Oct 14, 2020·

Offline mountaineer

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=346969799707708
Video of radio host Wendy Bell interviewing Joe Biden's former White House stenographer, who has some inside info on Ukraine.

Offline mountaineer

What Tucker Carlson covered last night may be posted elsewhere, but just to summarize:
...  This is a partial transcript of the Tucker Carlson show comments on new and exclusive emails to Hunter Biden:

Carlson said, “2015 Joe Biden was sitting Vice President of the United States and in his portfolio was US relationships with the nation of Ukraine , so at that movement Joe Biden had more influence over the Ukrainian government and the Ukrainian economy than any other person on the globe outside of Eastern Europe. Biden’s youngest song Hunter knew that and hoped to get rich from his Father’s influence. That was the story posted yesterday by the New York Post which was apparently taken directly from the hard drive of Hunter Biden’s own laptop, which tells some of that story. “

“Tonight we have some more detail. and another batch of emails which are exclusive to the show. We believe they also came from Hunter Biden’s laptop, we can not prove they did ,we didn’t get to examine that computer but we verified various facts, so if these emails are fake then this is the most complex hoax in history. It almost seems beyond human capacity, the Biden Campaign clearly believes that these emails are real. They have not said otherwise. We sent the body of them to the Biden campaign attorney and never heard back,” he said.

So with that in mind here is what we have learned:

Carlson said, “On November 2 2015, at 4:30 in the afternoon a business partner in Burisma emailed Hunter Biden and wrote, “.. be on the same page about our final goals… including, but not limited to: a concrete course of actions,”

“What did they want? Good PR for starters, they wanted high ranking US Officials to express their positive opinion of Burisma and then wanted the administration to act on Burisma’s behalf, “Carlson said.

The email went on to say:

“The Scope of work should also include organizations of a visit of a number of widely recognized and influence current and/ or former US policy-makers to Ukraine in November…aiming to conduct meetings with and bring positive signal/ message and support with the goal to close down any claims or pursuits that anyone would bring against Burisma,” Carlson said.

“So that couldn’t be clearer. Burisma wanted Hunter Biden to get his father to get their company out of legal trouble with the Ukrainian government and that is exactly what happened. One month later to the day on Dec. 2, 2015 a lobbyist who had been hired to represent Ukraine, and sent an email.”  ...
More from David H. Harris.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I didn't know that the "Castle" was giving way free beer again!  happy77

happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Biden campaign responds.  Basically, they are denying that the meeting took place.:

Biden campaign says Burisma meeting not on ‘official schedule’

Steven Nelson   |   October 14, 2020   |   2:36pm   |   Updated

File this under DUH, why would it be?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
File this under DUH, why would it be?

lol.....Even the dumbest crooks know better than to document their graft payoff meetings.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

lol.....Even the dumbest crooks know better than to document their graft payoff meetings.

It reflects the arrogance of, and the casual corruption of, the ruling class. Biden’s not the first nor only politician in Washington to profit from office. That’s the famous swamp we keep hearing so darn much about. Which, by the way, doesn’t exist.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

16 October 2020
Yes, The Hunter Biden Emails Are Authentic
 by Larry C Johnson
This is the story of an American patriot, an honorable man, John Paul Mac Issac, who tried to do the right thing and is now being unfairly and maliciously slandered as an agent of foreign intelligence, specifically Russia. He is not an agent or spy for anyone. He is his own man. How do I know? I have known his dad for more than 20 years.  I’ve known John Paul’s dad as Mac. Mac is a decorated Vietnam Veteran  ...

This story is very simple–Hunter Biden dropped off three computers with liquid damage at a repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware on April 12, 2019. The owner, John Mac Issac, examined the three and determined that one was beyond recovery, one was okay and the data on the harddrive of the third could be recoverd. Hunter signed the service ticket and John Paul Mac Issac repaired the hard drive and down loaded the data. During this process he saw some disturbing images and a number of emails that concerned Ukraine, Burisma, China and other issues. With the work completed, Mr. Mac Issac prepared an invoice, sent it to Hunter Biden and notified him that the computer was ready to be retrieved. Hunter did not respond. In the ensuing four months (May, June, July and August), Mr. Mac Issac made repeated efforts to contact Hunter Biden. Biden never answered and never responded. More importantly, Biden stiffed John Paul Mac Issac–i.e., he did not pay the bill.

When the manufactured Ukraine crisis surfaced in August 2019, John Paul realized he was sitting on radioactive material that might be relevant to the investigation. After conferring with his father, Mac and John Paul decided that Mac would take the information to the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mac walked into the Albuquerque FBI office and spoke with an agent who refused to give his name. Mac explained the material he had, but was rebuffed by the FBI. He was told basically, get lost. This was mid-September 2019.

Two months passed and then, out of the blue, the FBI contacted John Paul Mac Issac. Two FBI agents from the Wilmington FBI office–Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak–came to John Paul’s business. He offered immediately to give them the hard drive, no strings attached. Agents Williams and Dzielak declined to take the device.

Two weeks later, the intrepid agents called and asked to come and image the hard drive. John Paul agreed but, instead of taking the hard drive or imaging the drive, they gave him a subpoena. It was part of a grand jury proceeding but neither agent said anything about the purpose of the grand jury. John Paul complied with the subpoena and turned over the hard drive and the computer. ...

The lack of action and communication with the FBI led John Paul to make the fateful decision to contact Rudy Giuliani’s office and offer a copy of the drive to the former mayor. We now know that Rudy accepted John Paul’s offer and that Rudy’s team shared the information with the New York Post. ...
Full story at Sic Semper Tyrannis blog

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
16 October 2020
 by Larry C JohnsonFull story at Sic Semper Tyrannis blog

And the rest is the fresh history playing out today.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

That was pretty much confirmed when Hunter asked they be returned to him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
That was pretty much confirmed when Hunter asked they be returned to him.

I hope RNC has an army looking through these.  We need to put the dagger into the Pedo's campaign...  ASAP.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope RNC has an army looking through these.  We need to put the dagger into the Pedo's campaign...  ASAP.

I want to hear the lamentations of the Early Voters just now realizing they voted for a corrupt Pedo.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

I want to hear the lamentations of the Early Voters just now realizing they voted for a corrupt Pedo.

You got that right.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Don't hold your breath. This will go the same way the Hitlery emails went... And the Weiner emails... Or it will wind up like Epstein.

The patterns already exist.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't hold your breath. This will go the same way the Hitlery emails went... And the Weiner emails... Or it will wind up like Epstein.

The patterns already exist.

A slight difference:  With those examples, we hoped the justice system would operate correctly and we were disappointed it did not.  At his moment, however, the miscreants have a chance of paying for it at the polls.  After the election, we'll be back to demanding the DoJ do their job, and that's where we'll get burnt again.

So...we have little chance of success if we elect the Incumbent, and zero chance if we elect the Rat.  I don't blame you for declaring that's likely a pointless effort.
I will NOT comply.