Author Topic: Tibet China,consequences now  (Read 388 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Tibet China,consequences now
« on: October 14, 2020, 03:45:20 am »
Our Democrats cautioned we do nothing when the Chinese became invaders of the South East Asia area.  Taking us where Japan left off last Century.  We now see China crazed with global intentions to rule the world, and getting quite aggressive.  Democrats have sided with China against who ever gets in their way..  China is the democrats created global monster, taking Mao, Hitler, Hirohito, Stalin's place.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

Re: Tibet China,consequences now
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 04:42:51 am »
Our Democrats cautioned we do nothing when the Chinese became invaders of the South East Asia area.  Taking us where Japan left off last Century.  We now see China crazed with global intentions to rule the world, and getting quite aggressive.  Democrats have sided with China against who ever gets in their way..  China is the democrats created global monster, taking Mao, Hitler, Hirohito, Stalin's place.
-------------------------------------
China has been controlled/ruled by autocrats since the Shang, some 4000 years past.
They have never been a World Power, not for a day!!!!!!!!!

Offline christian

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 01:42:33 pm »
Like ancient history absolves one of current abuses/acts of inhumanity.  Some how Tibet got overlooked as did hostilities towards Formosa and other nations being muscled.  Memories or lack thereof of convenience ?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 06:00:54 pm »
Our Democrats cautioned we do nothing when the Chinese became invaders of the South East Asia area.  Taking us where Japan left off last Century.  We now see China crazed with global intentions to rule the world, and getting quite aggressive. Democrats have sided with China against who ever gets in their way..  China is the democrats created global monster, taking Mao, Hitler, Hirohito, Stalin's place.

@christian

Let's not forget that it was the Bush Crime Family that opened the only Chinese-American Chamber of Commerce in China,and Boy Jorge Bush that signed off on the trade deals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 04:20:06 am »
On the Coulter site i relentlessly gave neither Bush a rest for their covert leftist leanings.  GH whored greatly and so warned, i warned of like father, like son, and so it was so.  I mentioned their was not a sheet of papers thickness between a globalist Republican and a democrat.  I still believe that.  The whore of whores Soros owned them both, and so their actions become in step with each other.  Soro's Nazi gold has blinded many to their damnation and betrayal of everything held dear.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:21:19 am by christian »