Author Topic: Carville predicts Biden will quickly be declared winner: 'Not going to be close'  (Read 541 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville predicts Biden will quickly be declared winner: 'Not going to be close'
By Joe Concha - 10/13/20 04:23 PM EDT

Former Clinton strategist James Carville predicted Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be declared the winner of the upcoming U.S. presidential election by 10:30 p.m. EDT on Election Night, with the "Ragin' Cajun" anticipating he'll be opening a bottle of champagne to celebrate Biden's victory on Nov. 3.

“Not only are we going to know election night, we’re going to know at 10:30 Eastern,” Carville told MSNBC's Brian Williams. “This thing is not going to be close. We’re going to know early. I’m not in any panic whatsoever."

"l probably see as much polling as anybody in the country," he continued. "And if anything, it continues to improve [for Biden]. I kind of thought the natural gravity would take it down, but that doesn’t seem to be happening as of yet. And we’ve got three weeks before we go to post. I’m ready to go. I think we’re going to know, and I anticipate opening a bottle of champagne. Brian, maybe I’ll share it with you by distance.”

The president currently trails Biden in the RealClearPolitics index of polls by 4.9 points in key battleground states that include North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/520861-carville-predicts-biden-will-quickly-be-declared-winner-not-going-to-be-close
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yeah sure

Steve Herman
@W7VOA
·
6m
Next stop for @JoeBiden
 today: This drive-in #Election2020
 #Florida voter mobilization event.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I think we’re going to know, and I anticipate opening a bottle of champagne.

For Mary Matalin. 

Online libertybele

Carville predicts Biden will quickly be declared winner: 'Not going to be close'

Former Clinton strategist James Carville predicted Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be declared the winner of the upcoming U.S. presidential election by 10:30 p.m. EDT on Election Night, with the "Ragin' Cajun" anticipating he'll be opening a bottle of champagne to celebrate Biden's victory on Nov. 3.

“Not only are we going to know election night, we’re going to know at 10:30 Eastern,” Carville told MSNBC's Brian Williams. “This thing is not going to be close. We’re going to know early. I’m not in any panic whatsoever."

"l probably see as much polling as anybody in the country," he continued. "And if anything, it continues to improve [for Biden]. I kind of thought the natural gravity would take it down, but that doesn’t seem to be happening as of yet. And we’ve got three weeks before we go to post. I’m ready to go. I think we’re going to know, and I anticipate opening a bottle of champagne. Brian, maybe I’ll share it with you by distance.”

The president currently trails Biden in the RealClearPolitics index of polls by 4.9 points in key battleground states that include North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/520861-carville-predicts-biden-will-quickly-be-declared-winner-not-going-to-be-close

Does anyone really think that Carville would be saying anything else about Biden?  Of course he's going to predict a Biden win .... duh.....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

James Carville: GOP is 'Committing Suicide' (2016)

Carville, who guided Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign, predicts a Hillary Clinton victory and "pretty sizable win" for Democrats.

"The demographic changes in the country are substantial, and they are changing rapidly in a way that is unfavorable to the Republican Party. And the Republicans, I would say, continue to make a bad bet," he said.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/746442?section=Newsfront&keywords=james-carville-gop-republican-suicide&year=2016&month=09&date=02&id=746442&oref=www.bing.com
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

I predict Carville will be wearing a wastebasket over his head.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Or a Lamp Shade.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

...and a Trump win will give Blitzer a coronary.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

James Carville: GOP is 'Committing Suicide' (2016)

Carville, who guided Bill Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign, predicts a Hillary Clinton victory and "pretty sizable win" for Democrats.

"The demographic changes in the country are substantial, and they are changing rapidly in a way that is unfavorable to the Republican Party. And the Republicans, I would say, continue to make a bad bet," he said.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/746442?section=Newsfront&keywords=james-carville-gop-republican-suicide&year=2016&month=09&date=02&id=746442&oref=www.bing.com

One thing that I do agree with -- the rapidly changing demographics WILL have an impact favorable to the DEMS.  After all, that's why they've pushed to grant amnesty to 20,000,000+ (I think that number is double in reality).

Offline skeeter

One thing that I do agree with -- the rapidly changing demographics WILL have an impact favorable to the DEMS.  After all, that's why they've pushed to grant amnesty to 20,000,000+ (I think that number is double in reality).
one of the two or three reasons I will knock the door down to vote for Trump - while he hasn’t done as much as I think should be done to reverse the trends he has done more to staunch the flow than any president since Eisenhower.

Online libertybele

one of the two or three reasons I will knock the door down to vote for Trump - while he hasn’t done as much as I think should be done to reverse the trends he has done more to staunch the flow than any president since Eisenhower.
[/b]

Agreed!!! :patriot: :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Well,if someone as unbiased as Carville says this,it must be true,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Carville is admitting in public the only chance the Dims have of winning is due to the illegal alien vote.

Odd thing to brag about,ain't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Carville is admitting in public the only chance the Dims have of winning is due to the illegal alien vote.

Odd thing to brag about,ain't it?

The demographics have changed; but it doesn't mean that they are all illegal.  Keep in mind that those granted asylum have the right to apply for citizenship within a 5 year period  --- that's the demographic that I'm concerned with. My other concern is the redistricting that has gone on in various different voting precincts throughout the country.

The reason why the push for the 'Dreamers' from the DEMS is obvious and why I am furious that Trump stated he would offer some protections for DACA via an e.o. -- keep in mind that there are more than 600,000 DACA. 

Carville, may have reason to be bragging.  Have no doubt that the demographics have changed in TX and FL BIGLY.  Biden takes either one of those and it's game over.

I would say that the DEMS have already carefully calculated what Carville is bragging about.

I'm hoping that the Trump campaign and the RNC have been paying close attention and taken this all into consideration.

Yes, Trump has tremendous support and packs rallies .... but IMHO he needs two things to win; BOTH the Black and Hispanic votes as well as the votes from areas where the districts have been redrawn.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 11:06:04 pm by libertybele »

Offline Hoodat

James Carville - Election Night 2016

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Carville is a snaked faced lying pony soldier.

Online libertybele

Carville is a snaked faced lying pony soldier.

:rolling:  Ok .... I'm almost afraid to ask ... but what's the difference then between a dog-faced lying pony soldier and a snaked faced lying pony soldier???

.... or were you just on another roll??
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 12:09:07 am by libertybele »

Online Wingnut

:rolling:  Ok .... I'm almost afraid to ask ... but what's the difference then between a dog-faced lying pony soldier and a snaked faced lying pony soldier???

.... or were you just on another roll??

Simple.   Look at Carvill's face and tell me what you see? 
I see
Snake Farm - it just sounds nasty
Snake Farm - well it pretty much is
Snake Farm - it's a reptile house
Snake Farm - Uuuggghhhhh...

Online libertybele

You're right ......     HISS   .......