Author Topic: The Growing Anti-Lockdown Movement  (Read 398 times)

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
The Growing Anti-Lockdown Movement
« on: October 13, 2020, 07:20:45 pm »
The Australian government has made millions of dollars for corona fines. A pregnant woman was arrested for being against the lockdowns. A different woman got tazed for refusing to wear a mask. I could go on, but you get the picture. These lockdowns are a gift to authoritarians everywhere. Fear is the most efficient way to rule the populace.

r/LockdownSkepticism and r/NoNewNormal are just two of the many subreddits and internet forums discussing the lockdowns and mask mandates. As time goes on, more and more people are opposing these authoritarian policies, and being sent to prison because of it. Sent to prison for wrongthink. How anyone could support this is beyond my understanding. And now we have Biden saying he'd extend the shut down until a vaccine appears, that's absurd! The increasing civil unrest due to lockdowns and mask mandates is making for a very tense situation all across the western world.

https://youtu.be/Bu30DNr1ELE

Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline skeeter

Re: The Growing Anti-Lockdown Movement
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 07:24:16 pm »
The lockdown cult is wavering already, I think because in states the rats need this November, like Florida, they aren't popular at all. As opposed to my state, where the brainstems who live here are all too happy to comply.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 07:25:04 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 07:26:49 pm »
Been against it all from the get-go.  :beer:

It has been stunning to me how many are so quick to kneel and accept their chains.

:beer:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 07:48:15 pm »
I was stationed at Fort OR5D IN The late 6os during a Spinal Menangitus epidemic.

Tha post AND others  used quarantine to limit the spread.

https://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=SS19641015.2.14&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 08:35:12 pm »
Been against it all from the get-go.  :beer:

It has been stunning to me how many are so quick to kneel and accept their chains.

:beer:

I was mostly fine with the "fifteen days to flatten the curve," but on day 16 my Governor issued "Stay Home, Stay Safe" orders requiring what was already being done voluntarily, and my tepid support evaporated in a flash.  Gone.  This was many weeks before the Democrats tipped their hands by approving of riots in the name of Social Justice. 

There was the proof this is all bullshit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 08:39:55 pm »
 :bkmk:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 08:42:01 pm »
I was mostly fine with the "fifteen days to flatten the curve," but on day 16 my Governor issued "Stay Home, Stay Safe" orders requiring what was already being done voluntarily, and my tepid support evaporated in a flash.  Gone.  This was many weeks before the Democrats tipped their hands by approving of riots in the name of Social Justice. 

I was against the shutdown all the way along. I knew damn well it would do no good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 08:53:01 pm »

In the beginning I felt the same way and wasn't horribly "hang 'em high" about the shutdowns. Two weeks is all this country could really stand. The fact that the economy is doing as well as it is is a miracle. But businesses can't stay closed forever. Fortunately, in Texas most businesses are open. Some at reduced capacity. Except, of course, the bars/clubs that employ one heck of a lot of people. Abbott turned the decision to reopen  those businesses over to the county judges which makes sense. Every county is different in terms of infection rates . That being said...they are legal businesses, this isn't the Prohibition.

I don't know if this is b.s....but eventually everyone is going have  to take person responsibility on their own behavior. And I pray they do.