Author Topic: Why I Think The Wuhan Virus Was Likely Man-Made But Escaped By Accident  (Read 592 times)

Online mountaineer

Why I Think The Wuhan Virus Was Likely Man-Made But Escaped By Accident
A suspicious gene sequence, the location of the COVID-19 epicenter, lab funding, and missing scientists all point to one thing: The Wuhan virus was produced in and escaped from a Chinese lab.
By David Willhite
October 13, 2020
Chinese scientist Li-Meng Yan recently published a paper claiming SARS-COV-2 was engineered in a Wuhan lab and released intentionally. Several other papers have emerged on the origin of the novel coronavirus, with some claiming the origin was natural. Online rebuttals to Yan’s work have also come out, including one recently featured in The Federalist, which took a skeptical tone to Yan’s claims.

If we want to engineer a virus, we manipulate the biological sequence. A sequence means the order in which the basic biological “letters” occur, and this order determines the function or purpose of the sequence, just as the meaning of words is based on the order of letters. ...

[discussion of RNA, DNA, etc., ...]

...It certainly appears in this case that the coronavirus E gene is solid evidence of unnatural origin. It was likely lifted from one of the strains, either ZC45 or ZXC21, and recombinantly placed, or “engineered,” into the novel coronavirus. But let’s just accept this as highly suspicious, not proof.

We now must combine this with knowledge of the location of the outbreak epicenter. There are two labs, the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention, eight miles and 300 yards from the officially claimed epicenter of the seafood market, respectively. It strains credulity that we have a rare natural recombination event that just so happened to occur very near a lab that was performing recombinant experiments on coronaviruses.

The virus was almost certainly created for research purposes.   ...

Four points indicate that the novel coronavirus was produced in and escaped from the lab in Wuhan:

* A highly suspicious gene sequence
    * The proximity of the epicenter
    * Funding to create recombinant viruses
    * Missing scientists  ...
Dr. Willhite is a molecular biologist. His doctoral training at the University of Houston focused on infectious disease.

Read entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why I Think The Wuhan Virus Was Likely Man-Made But Escaped By Accident
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 02:54:11 pm »
Thoughtful conservatives have thought this for months.  This is not a tin foil fodder folks. 

Look at the location, timing, impact, and circumstances of this.  I am 98% sure this was a terrorist bio-attack. When the smoke finally clears, and some yet to be uncovered dots are connected.   How the Chicoms bullied the WHO will be a key pool of data too. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 03:06:21 pm »
'But Escaped By Accident'.... accidents don't just happen.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,416977.0.html

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Zenodo by  Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang 9/12/2020

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X3QQrRSSmUn

The_Yan_Report.pdf
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:10:23 pm by Elderberry »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 07:17:07 pm »
LOL.

As a side job, I set up a service to auto-post the Topics here on TBR to our Twitter and Bookface accounts.  This morning, I got a notice from Bookface they've applied a "fact check" on the post for this thread.

Betcha didn't know you're a bad person spreading misinformation, @mountaineer!   :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 07:26:27 pm »
It figures.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 07:36:53 pm »
Thoughtful conservatives have thought this for months.  This is not a tin foil fodder folks. 

Look at the location, timing, impact, and circumstances of this.  I am 98% sure this was a terrorist bio-attack. When the smoke finally clears, and some yet to be uncovered dots are connected.   How the Chicoms bullied the WHO will be a key pool of data too.

I am pretty much there too.

I think it a mighty thin line of coincidence that a viral research lab is so very near the wet market that authorities claim to be the culprit. Whether it was intentional or not is yet to be seen... so I cannot endorse anything more than an accidental release, though I am very highly suspicious of far more.

I am less likely to blame China than I am world government culprits that have glommed onto this incident to produce authoritarian results.

This is the way it looks to me:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,416867.msg2301743.html#msg2301743

Proving it is another thing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 05:51:45 am »
I don't think it escaped at all. I think the bleeping Chinese released it on purpose to weaken the west.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 05:55:45 am »
LOL.

As a side job, I set up a service to auto-post the Topics here on TBR to our Twitter and Bookface accounts.  This morning, I got a notice from Bookface they've applied a "fact check" on the post for this thread.

Betcha didn't know you're a bad person spreading misinformation, @mountaineer!   :silly:

@Cyber Liberty   @mountaineer @roamer_1

I doan know about you,but I've always been a little suspicious about her,probably hunkering down in some hollow,sharpening knives and smoking whacky tobaccy. Who knows what she will do if provoked?

BTW,roamer-1 made me write this.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 08:56:33 am »
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,416977.0.html

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

Zenodo by  Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang 9/12/2020

https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X3QQrRSSmUn

The_Yan_Report.pdf

I have been saying the virus was likely a lab creation all along.

The original research dot is to be found right here, in the abstract:

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 

A lab-created Chimera virus from a 'bat coronavirus and a mouse adapted SARS CoV backbone'.

This was done in North Carolina, with scientists from Wuhan on the team, in 2014, and published in 2015 after the research had been shut down by the Obama administration (and moved to Wuhan, where NIAID sent funding for the lab). Not only was the virus a lab creation, but Fauci had to know the funding for the lab (some 7.5 million) was for this type of enhanced capability research.

Whether the release was intentional or accidental is arguable, but  the infected province was shut down for internal Chinese travel yet left open to international travel, spreading the virus globally even as the Chinese hid or destroyed data and samples and tried to keep the outbreak quiet, then released disinformation and withheld the gene sequencing for the virus. In doing so, they made sure the virus traveled the globe and turned what could have been a relatively local problem into a global pandemic.
That leaves two choices, either the Chinese released the virus intentionally, or after an accidental release, intentionally made sure it traveled the globe. Either has the same effect, that of biological warfare, albeit with a pathogen of less lethality than one might seek for biowar.

Economically, the effect has been much the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 12:46:31 pm »
I doan know about you,but I've always been a little suspicious about her,probably hunkering down in some hollow,sharpening knives and smoking whacky tobaccy. Who knows what she will do if provoked?
Well, I never! (I know, you're going to say, "Then you need to get out more.").

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 01:33:53 pm »
I have been saying the virus was likely a lab creation all along.

@Smokin Joe

Of course it was,and anyone who really thinks it was released by "accident" is delusional. Consider for a moment all the close connections the Chinese dictators have with leftist American politicians,and it should be obvious what happened.