Author Topic: Consumer prices rise more slowly in September, inflation stays low  (Read 313 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/consumer-prices-rise-more-slowly-in-september-inflation-stays-low-11602594078?mod=mw_latestnews

<snipit>
The numbers: The cost of U.S. goods and services rose in September at the slowest pace in four months, reflecting smaller increases in gasoline prices and cheaper groceries.

The consumer price index rose 0.2% last month, the Labor Department said Tuesday, matching the MarketWatch forecast.

Consumer inflation sank early in the coronavirus pandemic, then snapped back after the economy reopened, but it might be settling into a more stable pattern.

The broad rate of inflation is still quite low with coronavirus continuing to depress economies around the world. The cost of living has risen just 1.4% in the past year, up a tick from the prior month.
===================================================================================

Kind of a snapshot of Biden's bald faced lies around his claims of a "K Shaped" recovery.  Inflation is in check.  Some semblence of overall market and economic stablility.  And honestly.....  To Trump's credit, things are a lot better shape overall economically than I expected would happen 6 months ago. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.