Author Topic: Senate Democrats: Amy Coney Barrett Will Kill Americans on Obamacare  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrats: Amy Coney Barrett Will Kill Americans on Obamacare

Charlie Spiering 12 Oct 2020

Senate Democrats on Monday warned that if Judge Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the Supreme Court, it would mean the death of Americans on Obamacare.

Democrats paraded posters of men, women, and children on Obamacare during the confirmation hearings arguing that Barrett would vote to end Obamacare when it came up in the Supreme Court.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) highlighted emotional stories of people on Obamacare in her state.

“This well could mean that if Judge Barrett is confirmed, Americans stand to lose the benefits that the ACA [Affordable Care Act] provides,” she said.

Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) also highlighted two people in his state on Obamacare.

“I don’t suggest that Judge Barrett wants to devastate the lives of these two Vermonters, but these are the consequences if her stated views on the law prevail in the Supreme Court and if Republicans are successful in filling this vacancy prior to November 10,” he said.

Showing a picture of “Kenny” a young boy in a baseball uniform, Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) asked, “Wouldn’t you want him on your team? I would.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/12/senate-democrats-amy-coney-barrett-will-kill-americans-obamacare/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Senate Democrats: Amy Coney Barrett Will Kill Americans on Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 08:35:53 pm »
I suspect those pictures of people who will lose health insurance/die/implode if Barrett is confirmed were just Getty stock photos. Being Democrats, they probably didn't pay the licensing fee, either.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 01:59:25 pm »
What democrats leave out about Obamacare is; you cannot keep your doctor, many people also found out the insurance is often worthless causing many to lose their homes,  the government took them in payment for 'free services'. as soon as it passed; the every one would be covered; Obama started making excuses why you had NO COVERAGE, OBESITY, OWNING GUNS, cigarette smoking.  The liars still try to justify the pack of lies Obamacare was built on.
 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 03:26:45 pm »
Only person I know on Obamacare has a half million dollar home, just bought a BMW, and lives a fat life with a $10 a month premium for her Obamacare.  I don't know about the other briefers, but I suspect everyone here is paying $450 to $2000 a month in premiums for healthcare. 

I was on the development team that implemented the ACA legislation in one state, and I tell you the cost of operating this system before the first dollar is paid out for healthcare would boggle your mind.  We are processing huge amounts of claims MANUALLY today because of the ACA legislation at exorbitant cost, and far worse than back in 1980 when I first got involved with Medicaid.

The Democommies could not be more un American if they tried, and their leaning toward a communist mindset also boggles my mind.  How did they ever get on that path?  How did they ever allow a man like Bernie Sanders to be a leader within their party when he is NOT a Democommie?  There is only one answer, the Dems have indeed gone bat sh*t crazy.  No joke! 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 03:45:14 pm »
BTW, the UGLY TRUTH is that Obamacare has KILLED tens of thousands on up to perhaps millions with its policies.  The Obamacare policies regarding hospice care have KILLED many.  I know a number of folks that have died prematurely because of these policies.

My best friend, his father went into hospice care, and he had a recovery and wanted to return to his home, where he lived independently.  My friend's sister had control over the father's medical care, and she would not allow him to leave hospice.  Hospice is designed NOT to help one recover, but to keep folks minimally comfortable while they are pushed to their death.  Literally.

40% of everyone that ends in hospice have a recovery.  After entering hospice, you best not have a repeat of what put you in hospice, for you will NOT receive proper care for that diagnosis in the future.  This is the death panels folks spoke of in regard to Obamacare.  Obamacare prohibits further hospital care for diagnoses that put one in hospice.  It is all designed to expedite a person's exit from life.

Obamacare has KILLED so many, and the Dems want to defend it to the death.  It is one huge POS!!!!

Stay the hell out of hospice if you have a desire to live.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 03:46:23 pm by jafo2010 »