Author Topic: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election  (Read 1022 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2020, 01:38:46 AM »
We're only a few weeks away from mayhem ... regardless of how the elections turns out.

IMHO the ONLY way Sloe Joe is going to win is by fraud and corruption --- the DEMS have been working on a 2020 win by whatever means necessary since Hillary lost.

@libertybele

I still maintain the plan all along has been to run that senile old fool for president,and if he wins,have him step down for health reasons BEFORE he is sworn in,so the DNC can just appoint the next President.

This is based on the fact that the Constitution sets a strict time limit on the number of days that can pass before the new President is sworn in,and the fact there won't be enough time left to run another campaign.

Yes,it would be expected the Winning Party leadership would just appoint the VP on the winning ticket to take the top spot,but I do not believe (could be wrong,but don't think so) that it is mandatory they would so so,just assumed.

Enter her Higness,Queen Bubbette! to accept her crown. After all,she beat Trump when they ran against each other,right? Don't believe me,just ask her.

And the Dim machine will be back rolling along at full speed,hearts set no dismantling America.
The Democratic Party has declared war on America.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 01:44:59 AM »
I believe the iceberg image above is accurate, comparing 2016 to 2020.  There are just that many more folks quiet about who they intend to vote for because the bat sh*t crazy liberal maniacs are killing people in the streets.

@jafo2010

HEY! I don't even live NEAR a city,and even I am thinking about buying a gun!

Maybe two of them!

Offline jafo2010

• Trump/Pence 2020....TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 02:51:12 AM »
I live in the suburbs outside Atlanta, so the sh*t could easily hit the fan here.  If it does, police will not be seen anywhere.  Like Roamer, I can see my neighbors unifying to fight off invaders up to no good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 03:12:23 AM »
I live in the suburbs outside Atlanta, so the sh*t could easily hit the fan here.  If it does, police will not be seen anywhere.  Like Roamer, I can see my neighbors unifying to fight off invaders up to no good.

Except here there ain't no big cities around... The closest city of size is Missoula, about 120 miles from here, which is, I dunno, maybe 80k the next closest is Spokane, Wa with around 220k which is about 4 hard hours away... Either one of which hardly makes a suburb for Atlanta...

Sh*t goes froggy over there for you, and hardship and starvation sets in, they're just gonna keep on comin. Up in here, especially if I can get up in the holler, about a week into any trouble, the gasoline is gone from the pumps and all of a sudden, 10 miles out is more than a day away (there and back)...

and 10 miles out and THEN off the pavement, and then off the gravel onto a 2 track might as well be the end of the earth. them folks that ain't dead will be heading south or west trying to get to food, and my place is a ways out of the way of all of it, with nothing but forest and hillbillies that don't cotton to any but their own.

Even if i am stuck down here, there's a whole heck of a lot less people to worry about. Y'all better be looking for a way out and up into them hills, man.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2020, 09:21:05 AM »

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

When I say "...give me 5 minutes", it's 'basketball minutes and both teams still have all their timeouts!!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

When I say "...give me 5 minutes", it's 'basketball minutes and both teams still have all their timeouts!!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2020, 10:29:20 AM »

@jafo2010

I am in North Fulton.  The local police here are on our side, but they would be vastly outnumbered if the mob crosses the river.  Back when the mobs first hit ATL, there was a plot to loot Perimeter Mall.  The GBI, GSP, and Dekalb County police got wind of it and were able to jointly stop it.

There are enough people in my neighborhood who are willing to defend it, but there are also a few new neighbors (Democrat idiot sympathizers) who would cheer looters on up to the point where their houses are getting looted.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2020, 12:50:03 PM »
I live in the suburbs outside Atlanta, so the sh*t could easily hit the fan here. If it does, police will not be seen anywhere.  Like Roamer, I can see my neighbors unifying to fight off invaders up to no good.

@jafo2010

Not true. You can find them easily by going to the homes/neighborhoods of the mayor and city council. Not to mention banks,investment firms,etc,etc,etc.

You just won't find them in YOUR neighborhood.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2020, 01:22:00 PM »
I was on a roll.  :shrug:

A Kaiser Roll....

Offline HuskyPatriot

• Still learning while saluting!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2020, 01:55:43 PM »
Hillary was up 12 points the 23rd of October, so how much stock do I put on the polls?

So true!! Folks were so sure that she'd win.  Nada.  The polls can be bogus sometimes; whatever their origin.   Even after election day, the wait will go on to see who wins and speculation fueled.  I feel like shutting off all news until I hear a hint of a final outcome.  Or maybe I'll just jump on here, to hear from you good folk!!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2020, 02:02:20 PM »
A Kaiser Roll....

Maybe it wa sa 'Muffin"? 
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline GrouchoTex

Online aligncare

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2020, 04:59:33 PM »
So true!! Folks were so sure that she'd win.  Nada.  The polls can be bogus sometimes; whatever their origin.   Even after election day, the wait will go on to see who wins and speculation fueled.  I feel like shutting off all news until I hear a hint of a final outcome.  Or maybe I'll just jump on here, to hear from you good folk!!

John Zogby said the problem with the polls now is that they are oversampling Democrats and under sampling Republicans. Plus he said a bunch of other stuff, including that he is a democrat.

Offline berdie

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2020, 05:12:06 PM »
As has already been stated on this thread and others...I don't have much faith in polls.

If they were valid...Hillary won.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2020, 05:38:23 PM »
So true!! Folks were so sure that she'd win.  Nada.   

@HuskyPatriot

Bubbette! STILL thinks she won,and is still whining about it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
@libertybele

I still maintain the plan all along has been to run that senile old fool for president,and if he wins,have him step down for health reasons BEFORE he is sworn in,so the DNC can just appoint the next President.

This is based on the fact that the Constitution sets a strict time limit on the number of days that can pass before the new President is sworn in,and the fact there won't be enough time left to run another campaign.

Yes,it would be expected the Winning Party leadership would just appoint the VP on the winning ticket to take the top spot,but I do not believe (could be wrong,but don't think so) that it is mandatory they would so so,just assumed.

Enter her Higness,Queen Bubbette! to accept her crown. After all,she beat Trump when they ran against each other,right? Don't believe me,just ask her.

And the Dim machine will be back rolling along at full speed,hearts set no dismantling America.

It is my understanding that Biden/Harris have already been nominated by the DEMS at convention and if Biden steps down, Harris obviously would be the Presidential candidate.  It would be up to her to name her VP.

I think Biden will make it till Nov. 3 -- what happens to him after that though I think he is likely to step down if he is elected.

As for Babs -- just not going to happen.  She's not part of the new leftists regime.  As I've stated before, she doesn't have the stamina, nor the health  and she no longer has the popularity.  Her career died the day that she LOST.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 06:04:25 PM by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21
Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceable with all.  Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.  No, if your enemies are hungry, feed them, if they are thirsty, give them something to drink...Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2020, 06:05:34 PM »
It is my understanding that Biden/Harris have already been nominated by the DEMS at convention and if Biden steps down, Harris obviously would be the Presidential candidate.  It would be up to her to name her VP.

@libertybele

How could that be possible when neither of them will have been sworn in yet?

Online aligncare

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2020, 06:09:08 PM »
The most likely scenario after the NY Post story is that the Harris/Biden administration is sent packing following their 50 state loss to President Trump. Or, at least would’ve been, in a pre-president Obama time. America’s gone nuts since then.

Offline mountaineer

• Cornpop was a bad dude, man!
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2020, 07:00:16 PM »
Ukrainian Gas Expert Poso  @JackPosobiec
If Biden were 10pts ahead the censorship would be unnecessary
6:59 PM · Oct 14, 2020

:pondering:
Have we reached the age yet where "happy hour" is a nap?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2020, 09:41:45 AM »

:yowsa:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2020, 09:46:31 AM »

I guess Twitter just locked Trump's account.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2020, 11:45:46 AM »
Little Jack must be getting scared.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8840113/Facebook-squashes-New-York-Post-story-Joe-Biden-saying-needs-fact-checked.html

@Wingnut

ALL the lefties are panicking. They were THIS close to being "Undisputed Comrade Masters of the Universe",and suddenly,with no explanation they could understand, this "clownish buffoon billionaire" they THOUGHT was one of them and didn't take seriously,stepped in and took the Keys to the Kingdom away from them.

Not only that,but he had the GALL to stand up to them in public and tell people what they are really like,and how dangerous they are to freedom.

This is their last gasp grasp for control of the world. They understand it is either now or never,and they are panicking.

For generations they infiltrated our government and worked their way into prominent bureaucracies as well as political positions,PRETENDING they were "Patriotic Americans who want the best for you and for America."

They have now lost that protective cover as "stealth Marxists" like Bubbette Clinton emerged from the woodwork to try to be named "Queen of the North American Economic Zone".

She failed,and her whole damn generation failed,so now all they are left with are the "out anarchists" whose ONLY hope is violent revolution. These fools are either ghetto rats or Trust Fund Children with ZERO practical experience in life or holding a job. Neither have ever held a job,and neither ever WANTS to hold a job. They just want to be in charge so they can order people to do their bidding.

The anarchists are going to learn a terrible lesson if they get the revolution they dream about.  Well,not THEM of course because most will be dead,but the supporters too meek to get involved in the actual revolution,and just wanted as assigned job somewhere,a "free" apartment,and a bowl of gruel at the end of the day.

The 2nd Amendment and Patriots who believe in America because they believe in living free will be the winners because they are the only ones with actual life experiences and know how to run things and fix things. They are also the same people who don't NEED to be armed because they  are ALREADY armed and have been for most of their lives . Many are armed with rifles and shotguns passed down from earlier generations,as well as ones they have bought themselves.

Real life ain't a movie. Especially when the bullets start flying.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:49:16 AM by sneakypete »

Online aligncare

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2020, 11:56:23 AM »
@Wingnut

ALL the lefties are panicking. They were THIS close to being "Undisputed Comrade Masters of the Universe",and suddenly,with no explanation they could understand, this "clownish buffoon billionaire" they THOUGHT was one of them and didn't take seriously,stepped in and took the Keys to the Kingdom away from them.

Not only that,but he had the GALL to stand up to them in public and tell people what they are really like,and how dangerous they are to freedom.

This is their last gasp grasp for control of the world. They understand it is either now or never,and they are panicking.

For generations they infiltrated our government and worked their way into prominent bureaucracies as well as political positions,PRETENDING they were "Patriotic Americans who want the best for you and for America."

They have now lost that protective cover as "stealth Marxists" like Bubbette Clinton emerged from the woodwork to try to be named "Queen of the North American Economic Zone".

She failed,and her whole damn generation failed,so now all they are left with are the "out anarchists" whose ONLY hope is violent revolution. These fools are either ghetto rats or Trust Fund Children with ZERO practical experience in life or holding a job. Neither have ever held a job,and neither ever WANTS to hold a job. They just want to be in charge so they can order people to do their bidding.

The anarchists are going to learn a terrible lesson if they get the revolution they dream about.  Well,not THEM of course because most will be dead,but the supporters too meek to get involved in the actual revolution,and just wanted as assigned job somewhere,a "free" apartment,and a bowl of gruel at the end of the day.

The 2nd Amendment and Patriots who believe in America because they believe in living free will be the winners because they are the only ones with actual life experiences and know how to run things and fix things. They are also the same people who don't NEED to be armed because they  are ALREADY armed and have been for most of their lives . Many are armed with rifles and shotguns passed down from earlier generations,as well as ones they have bought themselves.

Real life ain't a movie. Especially when the bullets start flying.

Awesome post! @sneakypete

:thumbsup:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf