Author Topic: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election  (Read 1081 times)

Online mountaineer

• Cornpop was a bad dude, man!
Re: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2020, 06:57:01 PM »
Paul Sperry   @paulsperry_
BREAKING: RealClearPolitics meta-pollng shows Biden suddenly losing ground versus Trump in Ohio, Arizona, Texas and Georgia, among other key battleground states
9:28 AM · Oct 12, 2020·

Santo10  @trp1908_tim
Replying to @paulsperry_
Per the Rush Limbaugh proven theory: As we get closer to the election date these fake pollsters will start to show accurate polling data in order to preserve some of their credibility by the time election day comes around.
9:33 AM · Oct 12, 2020·
Have we reached the age yet where "happy hour" is a nap?

Online Absalom

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2020, 08:19:48 PM »
My bad.   88devil
------------------------
Er.........EC is Electoral College; the vote that matters.
Hey, worship whatever number gives you the chills.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:23:07 PM by Absalom »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2020, 08:31:34 PM »
Paul Sperry   @paulsperry_
BREAKING: RealClearPolitics meta-pollng shows Biden suddenly losing ground versus Trump in Ohio, Arizona, Texas and Georgia, among other key battleground states
9:28 AM · Oct 12, 2020·

Santo10  @trp1908_tim
Replying to @paulsperry_
Per the Rush Limbaugh proven theory: As we get closer to the election date these fake pollsters will start to show accurate polling data in order to preserve some of their credibility by the time election day comes around.
9:33 AM · Oct 12, 2020·
right. Who believes trump is down 16 pts. He may not win but it will be a a less that 5 PT affair, these polls are garbage.

Recent polls showing trump down by a jazillion pts prolly do not do his fund raising efforts any good, as dependent as he is on small middle class donors. That’s over and pollsters are in the credibility salvaging mode now.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:34:21 PM by skeeter »

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2020, 08:52:30 PM »
To paraphrase something I read that was attributed to an old, dead white guy:

You can fake some of the polls all of the time.
You can fake all of the polls some of the time.
But you can't fake ALL of the polls ALL of the time.

Come November 3rd, I'll do what I have to do, even though my vote won't help Mr. Trump here in Connecticut (Biden will probably win the state by at least 20 points).

That's all I can do.
But I can see what's coming, short of a "Dewey Beats Truman" miracle.

Or else... we've been lied to in a way that makes the media/elite bias of previous elections shrivel by comparison.

It's unfathomable to look at the Trump rallies (oops, "peaceful protests") and boat/car parades vis-a-vis the Biden "rallies" like the one in Arizona the other day (where absolutely NO ONE showed up), and then believe what the polls are telling us.

And i wouldn't, except for the pesky observation in italics above.

Three weeks to go.
Months ago in this forum, I predicted there would be a few "black swan" events, totally unforeseen. The Trumps' bout with covid was one.
Ms. Ginsburg was another.
Could there yet be more, with twenty or so days to go?

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:55:57 PM by Fishrrman »

Online aligncare

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2020, 09:25:40 PM »

One picture refutes a thousand Keith Olbermanns.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »
Shhhh!

Super Genius at work!
@Cyber Liberty

I can't take it any more.  When did the assholes take over the frat house? 
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Online Victoria33

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 10:42:42 PM »
The one poll I trusted was IBD/TIPP and it too shows Biden with an 8pt lead...how is this even possible. 888mouth
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele
@Absalom

I know the polls are not in Trump's favor, but he may win because of this:

As you know, I was Judge of the Board that approved/or rejected mail ballots - did it for fourteen years.

Democrats have been yelling for months for their voters to vote by mail.  They may have done themselves in, due to this:

There are now millions of Democrats voting by mail who have never voted that way.  They are anxious to get it done.  They are very likely to screw up due to one or two reasons:

There are two envelopes inside the mail ballot packet a voter receives.

A.  One of these envelopes inside is the "mailing envelope" the voter uses to mail back the ballot, or takes the mailing envelope somewhere to turn it in.

B.  The other envelope in the packet is the "ballot envelope" that holds the actual ballot.

1.  Now the Democrat, not having voted by mail before, is going to defeat Trump by using this mail ballot.  He/she grabs the ballot, marks it, puts it in the mailing envelope, puts on a stamp if mailing or takes it somewhere to turn in.  Now, the voter thinks he/she has dumped Trump out of the White House - except when an official checking mail ballots, opens the mailing envelope, there is the ballot not in a ballot envelope - it is rejected then.  This is why that ballot envelope is there:

No one will know how a voter voted.  When the mailing envelope is opened, the actual ballot is in the ballot envelope.  When these ballot materials are checked, and the materials are correct, the ballot envelope, still unopened, is put in a stack with other ballot envelopes.  The stack gets higher, and at some point, the ballot envelopes are opened and ballots taken out, but you don't know which envelope belongs to which voter.  No one knows how a voter voted due to using the ballot envelopes.  So this voter has not dumped Trump out of the White House - his/her ballot is rejected.

2.  Now another Democrat, never having voted by mail, is going to get Trump out of the White House, gleefully fills out the ballot and puts it in the ballot envelope.  Now, he/she puts the ballot envelope in the mailing envelope, applies a stamp if mailing, or takes it somewhere to turn in.  An official checking mail ballots, picks up the mailing envelope, looks at it, and rejects it right then without even opening it.  The voter did not sign his/her name on the back of the mailing envelope.  The signature is across where the flap of the envelope meets the rest of the envelope.  If someone has opened the mail envelope, it would tear the signed name into two parts.  If the name is whole, it has not been opened.  That signature MUST be there or it is rejected.

There are going to be millions of mail ballots rejected.  The Democrats are going to raise hell when they see the number of mail ballots rejected.  The same thing is going to happen to Republicans if they have not voted by mail and don't read the instructions.  However, it is the Democrats really pushing vote by mail so likely there will be millions more of theirs disqualified.

You might as well get ready for both sides to cry "Foul", because so many mail ballots are rejected.  Each state has a similar or same system to qualify mail ballots.  In Texas, the name of the board is "The Early Voting Ballot Board".
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 11:05:45 PM by Victoria33 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 11:59:53 PM »
Biden leads Trump, 51.9%-43.4%, in a four-way 2020 election poll of likely voters. Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen has the support of 2.4%, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins 0.8%.

In a head-to-head Biden vs. Trump poll, the Democratic nominee holds a commanding 10.4-point advantage, 52.7%-42.3%.

So you mean to tell me that in a 4-way race, Trump gets 43.3%.  But when two of the candidates are removed, 2.3% of the people previously professing support for Trump will then drop that support?  Seriously?  That makes zero sense.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online Absalom

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 12:07:52 AM »
Thank God you're here!  For a second there, I thought there was a slim hope for liberty.
Glad you could come and clear that up for us all.
----------------------------
Er.................so who are you????????

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2020, 01:03:38 AM »
------------------------
Er.........EC is Electoral College; the vote that matters.
Hey, worship whatever number gives you the chills.

You sound angry, bro. 

This pleases me.   happy77
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline jafo2010

• Trump/Pence 2020....TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2020, 02:33:15 AM »
I believe the iceberg image above is accurate, comparing 2016 to 2020.  There are just that many more folks quiet about who they intend to vote for because the bat sh*t crazy liberal maniacs are killing people in the streets.

Gun stores are empty because people are preparing for the worst, which I hate to admit, might just happen.  I told my wife that I was going out this week to buy a couple guns and ammo in preparation for insanity to take place. 

I would say if one lives in these Democommie cities or nearby, the insanity could reach your home.

Online Victoria33

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2020, 01:40:13 PM »
Gun stores are empty because people are preparing for the worst, which I hate to admit, might just happen.  I told my wife that I was going out this week to buy a couple guns and ammo in preparation for insanity to take place.  I would say if one lives in these Democommie cities or nearby, the insanity could reach your home.
@jafo2010
@roamer_1
@libertybele
@Absalom   

jafo, I believe no city or small town, will be safe for people on election day and for days after that; killing may happen everywhere, except for people who live miles away from another person, such as roamer does.

Don't know where you live but you are buying more defensive weapons; so are millions of other people.  Perhaps people should have plenty of water and food along with their defensive weapons as it may not be safe to leave their house for a period of time.  However, the rioters now have weapons and are going into neighborhoods instead of staying in the middle of the city/town.  Therefore, no neighborhood is safe.

This is a first in modern times of this country - going into neighborhoods en masse, to destroy and likely kill.  I do hope I am wrong about this - but you are buying more weapons/ammo, and so are others.  Stay safe.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2020, 01:43:40 PM »
@jafo2010
@roamer_1
@libertybele
@Absalom   

jafo, I believe no city or small town, will be safe for people on election day and for days after that; killing may happen everywhere, except for people who live miles away from another person, such as roamer does.

Don't know where you live but you are buying more defensive weapons; so are millions of other people.  Perhaps people should have plenty of water and food along with their defensive weapons as it may not be safe to leave their house for a period of time.  However, the rioters now have weapons and are going into neighborhoods instead of staying in the middle of the city/town.  Therefore, no neighborhood is safe.

This is a first in modern times of this country - going into neighborhoods en masse, to destroy and likely kill.  I do hope I am wrong about this - but you are buying more weapons/ammo, and so are others.  Stay safe.

This is a direct consequence of politicians demonizing their opponent's voters.  The "basket of deplorables" is an example of this, from 4 years ago.
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2020, 01:51:27 PM »

Correction @Victoria33 , darlin...

My cabin here is but a mile out of town. I can definitely hit my neighbor in the head with a tossed rock (or something). I know, because I have done it before.

Once I am up in the holler, if I ever get there, then your depiction of me will be correct. Even at that, I will retain this place,  and have to come into town daily in order to commit business upon my fellow Americans.

The point most different between country folks and city folks is their reliance upon their neighbors.
Them sonsabiches come around here, even just a mile out of town, will face a unified and determined resistance. If they are after my neighbor, they are after me too, and I will rise to fight.

THAT is the thing that city folks and suburbanites will need to find the most.

Online Victoria33

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2020, 01:59:30 PM »

@roamer_1
You said,  "The point most different between country folks and city folks is their reliance upon their neighbors.  Them sonsabiches come around here, even just a mile out of town, will face a unified and determined resistance. If they are after my neighbor, they are after me too, and I will rise to fight.  THAT is the thing that city folks and suburbanites will need to find the most.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2020, 02:03:49 PM »
This house is on a street with houses close to each other on this side and the other side of street.  I have no idea who they are.

THAT is the problem. I know my neighbors on both sides and down the way, and also them that live in the cul-de-sac across the creek. some I love, some I don't but I know em all.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2020, 02:07:50 PM »
Well, I guess that's it then.  Game Over.

How odd.  Democrats certainly aren't acting like they're 8 points ahead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Online Absalom

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2020, 03:23:12 PM »
You sound angry, bro. 
This pleases me.   happy77
----------------------
Hmm........bet you don't know the difference between anger and serenity.
As Nov 3 will be a stun gun for you; better have your bunker fumigated!

Online mountaineer

• Cornpop was a bad dude, man!
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2020, 03:27:19 PM »
That made no sense whatsoever.
Have we reached the age yet where "happy hour" is a nap?

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2020, 03:29:39 PM »
That made no sense whatsoever.

I think his Blood Sugar was low!   

Online aligncare

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2020, 03:55:03 PM »
----------------------
Hmm........bet you don't know the difference between anger and serenity.
As Nov 3 will be a stun gun for you; better have your bunker fumigated!

No, really, what?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2020, 04:00:49 PM »
No, really, what?

I'm mystified, too.  What the heck was that all about?
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2020, 04:13:02 PM »
I'm mystified, too.  What the heck was that all about?

That was some deep shit.  I post stuff like that sometimes ... but not at Noon time.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2020, 04:23:39 PM »
That was some deep shit.  I post stuff like that sometimes ... but not at Noon time.

Don't remind me....  333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf