Author Topic: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election  (Read 1035 times)

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator

Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election

Trump's prospects look better with a strong Republican turnout.

By Daniel Payne

Updated: October 12, 2020 - 1:40pm

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden maintains a solid 8-point lead over President Trump among likely voters just three weeks out from Election Day, according to a new Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

The Democratic contender for the White House leads Trump 51% to 43% among likely voters. The gap between Biden and Trump remains unchanged since last week.

Rasmussen noted that Trump's prospects have dimmed slightly this week in most voter turnout models.

"The range of potential outcomes is slightly worse for the president," he said. "He now trails by 5 in the strong Republican turnout model and by 12 in the strong Democratic model. If the election were held today, this suggests a Biden victory at any level of turnout. "

"But, in the strong Republican turnout model, the president is still close enough to come back," he added.

It's "worth noting," Rasmussen continued, "that national polls on average show a bleaker picture for the president than battleground state polls. He is clearly the underdog, but state polling shows a possible path to reelection."

The survey of 1,240 Likely Voters was conducted by Scott Rasmussen using a mixed mode approach from October 8-10, 2020.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/biden-maintains-solid-8-point-lead-trump-just-3-weeks-election
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator
Re: Biden maintains solid 8-point lead on Trump just 3 weeks from election
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 02:58:38 PM »
Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump By 8.5 Points: IBD/TIPP 2020 Presidential Election Tracking Poll

JED GRAHAM
    09:00 AM ET 10/12/2020

Joe Biden holds a solid 8.5-point lead over President Donald Trump, barely three weeks ahead of Election Day, the inaugural IBD/TIPP 2020 Presidential Election Tracking Poll finds.

Biden leads Trump, 51.9%-43.4%, in a four-way 2020 election poll of likely voters. Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen has the support of 2.4%, and Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins 0.8%.

In a head-to-head Biden vs. Trump poll, the Democratic nominee holds a commanding 10.4-point advantage, 52.7%-42.3%.
2020 Election Poll: Party Breakdown

Joe Biden holds a 48%-39% lead among likely independent voters. Meanwhile, Biden is having an easier time corralling Democrats than Trump is having in nailing down GOP votes. Biden leads 95%-3% among Democrats. Trump leads 90%-9% among Republicans.

Few Signs 2016 Repeat May Be Coming

In 2016, almost all presidential election polls pointed to a Hillary Clinton victory over Donald Trump. The IBD/TIPP Poll was one of only two election polls credited with predicting President Trump's 2016 victory. TIPP, IBD's polling partner, succeeded in picking up on the greater enthusiasm among Republicans for their candidate.

Yet the latest IBD/TIPP Trump vs. Biden poll has a few stark contrasts with the Trump vs. Clinton race. Most obviously, a majority of likely voters back Biden (51.9%). Yet Clinton's support topped out around 45% in IBD/TIPP presidential election polls in the final weeks of the 2016 race.

Further, Biden's 9-point lead among independents in the latest IBD/TIPP 2020 election poll is a big turnaround from 2016. Trump carried independents 43%-42% in 2016, according to a postelection Pew Research survey of verified voters.

excerpt:
BD/TIPP 2020 Election Poll Details

The new IBD/TIPP 2020 Election tracking poll reflects a survey of 970 registered and 851 likely voters, from Oct. 7 through Oct. 11. The weighted party split of likely voters includes 321 Democrats, 298 Republicans and 234 independents.

The sample has a credibility interval of +/- 3.5 percentage points. IBD's polling partner TechnoMetrica uses a multimodal approach using "traditional" telephone methodology utilizing live interviewers supplemented by online surveys. Each day approximately 200 interviews with registered voters are conducted, of which 125 are from telephone and 75 from online. In the telephone sample, roughly 65% of interviews come from a cellphone sample and 35% from a landline sample.

more
https://www.investors.com/news/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-ibd-tipp-2020-election-tracking-poll-oct-12/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 03:03:57 PM »
The one poll I trusted was IBD/TIPP and it too shows Biden with an 8pt lead...how is this even possible. 888mouth
Support the USO

Online skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 03:04:10 PM »
If we see a sudden 'tightening' of the race the week of, then we'll know for sure this was all bullsh*t meant to effect the election outcome.

Just like we now know the Covid hype was all crap meant to effect the election.

Offline jafo2010

• Trump/Pence 2020....TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 03:08:58 PM »
mystery   Please!!!  Pew is funded by George Soros.  I don't care what they said in 2016.  The FACT that the media and all these groups have fallen under control of anarchists like Soros means only one thing.  We go into the election in November knowing nothing for certain.  Their polls are worthless. 

I think enough Americans know that if the Dems gain control of anything, they would destroy this nation.  I do not see it happening.  Republicans need to go to the polls and vote.  Forget the notion of voting by mail, unless you have no choice.

Biden is dead from the neck up, and anyone voting for this fool, the same can be said. 

How can anyone stand before the American people and say the American voters have no need to know what I would do?  Both Biden and Harris have said this.

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
This isn't a Pew poll it's IBD/TIPP, the most accurate in 2016..
Support the USO

Offline kevindavis

• Cat Mod
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 03:18:35 PM »
We shall see come November 3rd.
"If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business, and we hope that if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life."

Gus Grissom

Online aligncare

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 04:52:48 PM »
Just today Biden said, “I’m running as a proud democrat for the United States senate.”  Another instance he stumbled all around but couldn’t remember Romney’s name to save his life!

Some smart producer down the road is gonna make a movie about the time the democrats ran a candidate who was so incompetent he couldn’t renew his own driver’s license if he had to. Plus, at Biden’s clinical level of cognition and mental fitness he could easily be manipulated by others. That makes him a security risk. The democrats know this.

Which I think explains why the DNC orchestrated this Biden presidential run.

When an incumbent president of one party is so strong in their first term and so likely to win re-election, as most incumbents are, the other party doesn’t waste one of their younger rising stars on a lost cause—a political loss can leave a stain. They run instead a politician at the end of their career, a Mondale or a Dole—a party loyalist as a sacrificial lamb. The old candidate gets his time in the limelight, some nice public accolades, a few book deals, then retires having done their part.

Don’t worry, folks. Trump is getting himself re-elected.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 05:10:50 PM »
Well, I guess that's it then.  Game Over.
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• "Come on man!"
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »
Biden Campaign COLLAPSING as RIGGED Polls REVEALED to be FAKE!!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 05:23:59 PM »
We're only a few weeks away from mayhem ... regardless of how the elections turns out.

IMHO the ONLY way Sloe Joe is going to win is by fraud and corruption --- the DEMS have been working on a 2020 win by whatever means necessary since Hillary lost.   
Romans 12:16-21
Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceable with all.  Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.  No, if your enemies are hungry, feed them, if they are thirsty, give them something to drink...Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2020, 05:46:49 PM »
We're only a few weeks away from mayhem ... regardless of how the elections turns out.

IMHO the ONLY way Sloe Joe is going to win is by fraud and corruption --- the DEMS have been working on a 2020 win by whatever means necessary since Hillary lost.

If we are to choose a mayhem, I think I'd prefer the mayhem that comes from a Trump landslide.
"A tankard of a familiar hops and barley beverage may be obtained without recompense, twenty-four hours hence."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    • The Conservative Fist
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »
Hillary was up 12 points the 23rd of October, so how much stock do I put on the polls?
The Conservative Fist: https://twitter.com/arguedpolitics - follow me and I'll follow you.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2020, 05:47:56 PM »
Well, I guess that's it then.  Game Over.
What the heck happened to the BR I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest month of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid, we might be in trouble. Look at the polls." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Biden, he's a dead man! Kamila dead! Pelosi already dead....
Was it over when the German bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell no.  And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...something gets going.   
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2020, 05:53:35 PM »
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 05:56:17 PM »
What the heck happened to the BR I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest month of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid, we might be in trouble. Look at the polls." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Biden, he's a dead man! Kamila dead! Pelosi already dead....
Was it over when the German bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell no.  And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...something gets going.

Polls are pure b.s.  You give a great pep talk. 

Our Constitution and our Republic are worth fighting for. 
Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceable with all.  Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.  No, if your enemies are hungry, feed them, if they are thirsty, give them something to drink...Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• Very Special Agent and
Any political party that can't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like Joe Biden deserves every beating it gets.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2020, 06:15:51 PM »
This isn't a Pew poll it's IBD/TIPP, the most accurate in 2016..
------------------------------
mystery, as you surely know;
This morning Rasmussen, hardly a Trump antagonist, published an EC vote
projection, w/no toss-up States; w/Biden 358 (67%) and Trump 180 (33%).
In plain English, that would indicate a landslide.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:13:32 PM by Absalom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2020, 06:23:59 PM »
projection, w/no toss-up States; as Biden 358 (67%) and Trump 180 (33%).

Thank God you're here!  For a second there, I thought there was a slim hope for liberty.

Glad you could come and clear that up for us all. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2020, 06:34:10 PM »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 06:38:18 PM »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Democrats have gaslighted themselves by scaring Trump supporters into silence and then believing the polls they made worthless by scaring Trump supporters into silence.

2:42 PM · Oct 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1315362045739503616
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »
projection, w/no toss-up States; as Biden 358 (67%) and Trump 180 (33%).

And yet Rasmussen has the President back up to 49% today.   :pondering:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 06:43:41 PM »
I was on a roll.  :shrug:

You're definitely on a roll ..... who cares about the darn pesky factoids?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7V-0hXbj_I

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2020, 06:46:44 PM »
And yet Rasmussen has the President back up to 49% today.   :pondering:

Shhhh!

Super Genius at work!
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 06:50:12 PM »
Shhhh!

Super Genius at work!

My bad.   88devil

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf