Author Topic: Biden: No, Americans Don't Deserve to Know If I Support Packing the Court  (Read 251 times)

Online Hoodat

Biden: No, Americans Don't Deserve to Know If I Support Packing the Court

Beth Baumann   |   Posted: Oct 10, 2020 10:55 AM

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday admitted that Americans don't deserve to know if he would pack the Supreme Court. He made the comments during an interview with KTNV-TV following a campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Sir, I gotta ask you about packing the courts," reporter Ross DiMattei said.
"Sure," Biden replied.

"You said yesterday you aren't going to answer the question until after the election but this is the number one thing that I've been asked about from viewers in the last couple of days," DiMattei explained.

"Well, you've been asked by the viewers who are probably Republicans who don't want me to continue talking about what they're doing to the Court right now," Biden explained.

"Well, sir, don't the voters deserve to know –" the reporter started to follow up.

"No, they don't!" Biden barked back.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/10/10/biden-no-americans-dont-deserve-to-know-if-i-support-packing-the-court-n2577821

Typical elitist Democrats displaying utter contempt for the American people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-