General Category > Technology

YAMAY Smart Watch 2020 Ver.

(1/2) > >>

sneakypete:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0855JDXGD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Watches for Men Women Fitness Tracker Blood Pressure Monitor Blood Oxygen Meter Heart Rate Monitor IP68 Waterproof, Smartwatch Compatible with iPhone Samsung Android Phones.

4 out of 5 stars with 3,845 ratings

Ok,to start with,I was steamed BEFORE I got this watch. I bought it on Amazon one day for $66.95,and the very next day when I went back to check to see if it had been shipped yet,I discovered they had dropped the price to $36.95.

And,of course,it was too late by then to stop the sale.

I see it is now up to $45.99.

Not that any of that really matters. I would consider it to be a bargain at 100 bucks.

I was reluctant at first to be able to use the watch AS a watch because I just don't like the idea of paring my cell phone with anydamnthing. So,I spent the last couple of months just wearing and using it as a health aid  to do stuff like checking my blood oxygen saturation rate,heart rate,and blood pressure.

Finally decided to get reckless and pair it with my cell phone,and now it's also a great watch.

I see plenty of similar watches for sale that are cheaper,but MY tendency is to try to buy stuff I am not familiar with according to which one has the most positive reviews.

You can follow the link at the top of the page to read about the watch,as well as the reviews yourself,and see what other people think of it.

As for me,I recommend it as a very handy tool for anyone who might have health and age issues.

sneakypete:
@BassWrangler  @jmyrlefuller  @verga  @mrpotatohead  @Smokin Joe  @GrouchoTex

PING,YALL!

catfish1957:
Does it seem to be accurate?  Do you have to buy apps for it?

Been looking at these, and noticed that the new Apple one does ECG's.  Of course it is several hundred dollars more too. 

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on October 12, 2020, 05:23:31 pm ---Does it seem to be accurate?  Do you have to buy apps for it?

Been looking at these, and noticed that the new Apple one does ECG's.  Of course it is several hundred dollars more too.

--- End quote ---

@catfish1957

The APP is named Very Fit Pro,and you download it to your cell phone for free. Your cell phone then "marries" to the app to set and keep your time accurate.

As for the accuracy of the medical test results,I have no reason to think it isn't,after reading a bunch of the reviews. I won't be able to tell you for sure until the next time I visit my doc. I am assuming the watch is as accurate as any other digital watch because they are all basically the same thing.

I can tell you that I get consistent readings. At rest,they are all pretty close to,or exactly what they were the last time I checked them,and after doing something strenuous,the reported values change.

Truth to tell,it's worth 50 bucks as a watch.

GrouchoTex:
Thanks, @sneakypete>

I am going to investigate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version