Author Topic: Coronavirus cases surge in Europe and Latin America  (Read 807 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Coronavirus cases surge in Europe and Latin America
« on: October 11, 2020, 10:40:27 pm »
Coronavirus cases surge in Europe and Latin America

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-10-coronavirus-cases-surge-europe-latin.html

Germany and Poland enforced new restrictions to fight the coronavirus Saturday, as the number of cases surged in Europe and breached 10 million in Latin America and the Caribbean.
In Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel had already warned Friday that high-infection areas would be given 10 days to bring down cases or face tougher action, calling big cities the "arena" to keep the pandemic under control.

In neighbouring Poland, authorities told people to wear face masks in all public spaces after coronavirus cases hit a new record daily high of 4,280.

To the south, the Czech Republic faced the prospect of a new lockdown as the growth in COVID-19 cases set a fourth straight daily record. The number of 8,618 was the fastest spike in Europe.

See also https://www.foxnews.com/world/europe-unprepared-second-coronavirus-wave-covid
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Coronavirus cases surge in Europe and Latin America
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 11:30:32 am »
I thought that Europe had done it right..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 05:51:25 pm »
Latin America is not surprising at all.  There are poor populations there that need to go out every day to work and survive.  Many have no refrigerators and have to go out for food constantly.  Health care can be minimal, and the masks worn are often flimsy or provided by corrupt bodies. There's even a lack of oxygen tanks; many have to go out and find their own to care for family members themselves.  And I'm not talking about just Venezuela!   

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 08:31:39 pm »
Meanwhile, in England:
Students handed coronavirus test kits that had already been used
Lucy Middleton
Wednesday 14 Oct 2020 11:04 am

Around 25 used coronavirus swab tests have been accidentally handed out in Birmingham, the council have confirmed. They were handed out in Selly Oak as part of Birmingham City Council’s drop off and collect service, the BBC reports. University of Birmingham students who then received the kits opened the boxes and found sealed bags inside.  ...

Sophie Dunne, a second year student, told university newspaper Redbrick that several students had come out of their homes to tell council workers they’d received the used kits. She claims they were then told by the staff not to ‘put it on social media’. Birmingham is currently a tier two area of the UK, with 167.4 coronavirus cases per 100,000 people. ...   Metro News

and this:
Liverpool hospitals could exceed capacity next week as coronavirus cases surge
 Jen Mills
Wednesday 14 Oct 2020 6:54 pm
Metro News

Hospitals in Liverpool face a ‘dire’ situation and could exceed capacity from next week, people have been warned. One of the Government’s scientific advisers has urged people to follow new regulations to try and avoid such an outcome.  ...

‘We have got over 300 patients in beds and our intensive care capacity is currently running at 90%. Visit our live blog for the latest updates Coronavirus news live ‘At this rate we are looking at exceeding healthcare capacity in the next week or so.’  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 09:41:44 pm »
Most major South American countries have higher death rates than the US, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ . Venezuela's number is rather obviously jiggered or highly incomplete. Peru has been hit really hard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 10:09:36 pm »
The virus keeps percolating right along here in Connecticut.

A couple of days ago the number of new cases jumped from the 120's-300's per day up to 1,342 in 2 days.

I sense that we won't begin to see a permanent fall-off of new infections and intermittent "surges" until about 4-6 months after vaccines and antibody treatments begin administration on a mass scale.

I'd put that around July/August 2021 at the earliest...

(I'm not a doctor or scientist, and I don't play one on tv... just my off-the-wall speculations)

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 03:05:10 pm »
More insanity.
Wales announces TOTAL lockdown, citizens not allowed to leave home
    By Ian Miles Cheong | October 19, 2020

The small, UK nation of Wales is going into a full lockdown, with citizens not allowed to leave their homes for two weeks.

Wales is the first nation in the United Kingdom to re-enter a two-week shock lockdown over the coronavirus pandemic in what the Welsh Government is referring to as a “fire-break” lockdown.

Residents of Wales will be required to stay at home from 6pm on Friday, October 23, for a duration of two weeks, following advice from scientists advising the Welsh Government. The scientists called for a total shutdown of at least four weeks. ...

According to the Express, almost a thousand new cases were announced this past Sunday, which puts the national infection rate over 130 per 100,000 people. The city of Cardiff in Wales recorded a high of 270 cases per 100,000 people. ...
More at Rebel News

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 06:44:01 pm »
The sad news continues, https://www.foxnews.com/world/europe-second-coronavirus-wave-italy-uk-poland-hospital-stadium . Looking at Worldometers, the US has seen some increase in daily new cases, but so far to a lesser degree than EuroLand. Also unlike EuroLand, daily deaths have not increased in the US (so far).

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 04:47:31 am »
I see Ireland's going back to the lockdown again, too. I wonder how long it will take for them to recognize that if it had worked the first time, it wouldn't be happening again, and that lockdowns don't work.

Never in the history of society has multiple lockdowns been attempted for the same virus. The government just doesn't give a bleep. They think they can control what they can't. And no one's fighting back.

I fear America is headed in the same direction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 04:52:48 am »
I see Ireland's going back to the lockdown again, too. I wonder how long it will take for them to recognize that if it had worked the first time, it wouldn't be happening again, and that lockdowns don't work.

Never in the history of society has multiple lockdowns been attempted for the same virus. The government just doesn't give a bleep. They think they can control what they can't. And no one's fighting back.

I can agree with you.  This covid is just another cold/ flu germ.  99.96% survival rate.

Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus •Premiered Oct 17, 2020. 

YOUTUBE has it removed.   
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 04:56:13 am by LegalAmerican »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 05:04:04 am »
I can agree with you.  This covid is just another cold/ flu germ.  99.96% survival rate.

Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus •Premiered Oct 17, 2020. 

YOUTUBE has it removed.

It's on bitchute

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2020, 11:55:32 am »

You'd think Wales and Ireland might ask, say, Sweden for advice on how to handle it.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline rustynail

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 12:43:14 pm »
Watch for the phrase 'dark winter' that Biden said to be repeated by the lock-downers.