Author Topic: PLANDEMIC - INDOCTORNATION  (Read 345 times)

Online libertybele

PLANDEMIC - INDOCTORNATION
« on: October 11, 2020, 07:41:32 pm »
i don't know if this is the correct place to post, nor do I know if this has been posted before.  This is a link to several documentaries on the planned CORONAVIRUS pandemic.

The Digital Freedom Platform by London Real exclusively livestreamed what might be the most important documentary you will ever see: PLANDEMIC – INDOCTORNATION.

Created by the team behind the game-changing Plandemic video segment from Mikki Willis featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits that went viral and was banned on every major social media platform for exposing the truth about Covid-19, this new FEATURE LENGTH PIECE which is the most revelatory film on what is driving the vaccine agenda, the various roles of the WHO, Bill Gates, Tedros Adhanom, Anthony Fauci and more.

https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic-indoctornation-world-premiere/

The video does confirm one assumption that I've always had about Trump -- he all of a sudden as soon as Cruz announced his run, inserted himself into the election -- he was asked to run.  Trump had the power, the money and the ability needed.  These various videos finally confirm that for me, and the reason is now clear.  He wasn't inserted into the election to necessarily stop Cruz, but Cruz neither had the power nor the money needed to stop the insanity and corruption of the powerful elite; Gates, the Clintons, Fauci, Obamas, Biden, etc.  from this corruption, massive insanity and control over the World.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 08:21:36 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: PLANDEMIC - INDOCTORNATION
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 08:36:35 pm »
**bump**

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 09:10:30 pm »
Subscription wall.... free, but I won't subscribe as a general rule.  :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 09:14:00 pm »
Subscription wall.... free, but I won't subscribe as a general rule.  :shrug:

Completely understand -- I watched on someone else's computer ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 09:18:44 pm »
here it is (I think) on bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lujIcnSvcWfR/

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 09:39:18 pm »
here it is (I think) on bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lujIcnSvcWfR/

Yes, that is one of the videos.  Thanks for posting.   :patriot:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 09:40:28 pm »
Yes, that is one of the videos.  Thanks for posting.   :patriot:

It's in my queue...  I'll be back...