Author Topic: Biden: Voters have no right to know his position on court-packing  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 11, 2020
Biden: Voters have no right to know his position on court-packing
By Andrea Widburg

On Saturday, Joe Biden angrily insisted that voters don’t deserve to know whether he intends to expand the number of justices on the Supreme Court. Further, according to Biden, the timing of Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination is unconstitutional because it was done “after voting has already begun.” This statement shows appalling historical and constitutional ignorance.

Biden announced what he thinks voters are entitled to know during an interview with Ross DiMattei, of KTNV Action News in Las Vegas. DiMattei almost apologetically said, “Sir, I’ve got to ask you about packing the courts, and I know that….”

An apparently relaxed Biden interjected, “Sure.”

DiMattei continued, “You said yesterday you aren’t going to answer the question until after the election. But this is the number one thing that I’ve been asked about from viewers in the past couple of days.”

“Well,” said Biden, ready to place the blame, “you’ve been asked by the viewers who are probably Republicans, who don’t want me continuing to talk about what they’re doing to the court right now.”

DiMattei was not intimidated. “But, sir, don’t the voters deserve to know….”

Biden aggressively cut him off. “No, they don’t de….”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/biden_voters_have_no_right_to_know_his_position_on_courtpacking.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34