Author Topic: Fake-Poll Alert: Proof Biden Is Not Winning (Townhall)  (Read 772 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Fake-Poll Alert: Proof Biden Is Not Winning (Townhall)
« on: October 11, 2020, 01:03:47 pm »
Fake-Poll Alert: Proof Biden Is Not Winning
Wayne Allyn Root
Townhall
Posted: Oct 11, 2020 12:01 AM

Back in 2016, I played Paul Revere, except my announcement was "The Trump victory is coming! the Trump victory is coming!" I made over 1,500 TV and radio appearances to deliver the message that the polls were all wrong. I told Donald Trump supporters again and again to ignore the "fake news" and the fake polls.

Tens of thousands of Trump voters emailed me to thank me for giving them hope when all seemed lost. Hundreds of conservative radio and TV hosts thanked me for keeping up the spirits of the "Trump Army" when Trump voters were at their darkest and lowest points.

For better or worse, that's my best talent in life: seeing through the faulty math, lies, fraud and propaganda of pollsters and the mainstream media in order to keep Trump voters excited, motivated, focused and in the game.

I was right back in 2016. I'll be right again on Nov. 3.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2020/10/11/fakepoll-alert-proof-biden-is-not-winning-n2577814
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Fake-Poll Alert: Proof Biden Is Not Winning (Townhall)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 01:16:00 pm »

Today, I have what I call The Truckers Poll. But it's not just my trucker fans; it's my fans who drive cross-country in their RVs. All of them report the same phenomenon. In Middle America, there are thousands and thousands of Trump lawn signs. But where are the Biden signs? There are almost none to be found.

They're in Chevy Chase, Maryland and Potomac, Maryland....the millionaire hamlets and zip codes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 12:02:55 pm »
Here is central western Virginia I am seeing dozens of Trump signs, and darn few Biden signs. Sadly we have little say since we have NOVA and Richmond out weighing us.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline AL

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 03:33:51 pm »
Haven't seen a Biden sign anywhere in my part of east-Ohio.  Even in places that normally have every campaign sign that's going on.  Plenty of Trump support everywhere.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 03:36:46 pm »
Trump signs outnumber Biden's in a little working class/former coal mining town in W.Pa. near me by at least 10:1.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 04:24:26 pm »
Trump signs outnumber Biden's in a little working class/former coal mining town in W.Pa. near me by at least 10:1.

I live in a small-ish town of about 35K.  At the GOP HQ we got a pallet of 5,000 yard signs, and they were gone in a week.  More are on the way.

One of the ones I have in my front yard got slashed up.  We replaced it with several signs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 04:45:03 pm »
Just for fun, let’s say there’s a democrat voting for Trump—reports say there are lots of traditional democrats who are walking away from the democrat party this cycle—and he puts out a Trump lawn sign, but it goes vandalized or stolen. What will he think about about that?

I think he would be disgusted, and like the liberal who’s been mugged, he suddenly discovers he’s a conservative and remarkably, has been conservative all along! The party left him, he didn’t leave the party.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 04:52:01 pm by aligncare »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 11:31:57 pm »
My neighborhood has quite a few "We Love the Police" signs.  They greatly outnumber the Biden and Ossoff signs.  No signs at all for either candidate in the House race.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 11:41:23 pm »
My neighborhood has quite a few "We Love the Police" signs.  They greatly outnumber the Biden and Ossoff signs.  No signs at all for either candidate in the House race.

I installed Blue lights.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2020, 12:40:50 am »
20 years of running campaigns and I can tell you this for certain: lots of sign coverage does not automatically translate into winning the election.

Not having adequate sign coverage however, will mean you almost certainly will lose the election. People will reason that a lack of signs means you have no momentum or organization, i.e support.

Not alot of Biden signs even in my majority Democrat county, in Democrat precincts. Trump's are everywhere.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2020, 09:58:25 am »
In oil country? (Western North Dakota) Trump flags and signs abound, back the blue on pallets leaning against houses, blue stripe and red/blue stripe flags of support for police and first responders. American flags are all over, and here and there large Trump signs in yards (4x8 or larger). There's even a brick and mortar Trump Store selling everything from flags to stickers and more.

Biden signs are pretty rare, although there are a couple. Everyone leaves them alone so we all know where the idiots (usually teachers) live.

With the Biden/Harris pledge to end fraccing, they don't get much open support here. Oil and Gas are a big part of the local economy, with agriculture making up most of the rest.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 03:19:40 am »
I have not seen signs in my part of town. 

Went by an early voting location today, which started yesterday in Georgia.  I thought maybe I could go in and get it done quickly.  There was a line of at least 40 people standing outside, not counting what was inside.  I did a U-turn out of the parking lot.  With this kind of turnout, the number of folks voting are going to be huge.

I think the American people are good and angry at the anarchy underway and fully supported by the Democommies. 

I believe more than ever the Republicans are going to sweep everything.  We need to send a message to the Democommies that their empty policies are not desired.  Americans do not want to pay higher taxes, continue to fight pointless wars in countries that want the destruction of the USA.  Makes no sense.

Offline dancer

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 07:55:45 am »
I live in a small-ish town of about 35K.  At the GOP HQ we got a pallet of 5,000 yard signs, and they were gone in a week.  More are on the way.

One of the ones I have in my front yard got slashed up.  We replaced it with several signs.
We nail ours to the pitch of the roof.  They were vandalized daily.  I finally caught the critter...a neighbor.  Now he has to see it every time he walks out the door.   :yowsa:
 Makes my day every day just knowing that.  LOL

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 11:43:49 am »
We nail ours to the pitch of the roof.  They were vandalized daily.  I finally caught the critter...a neighbor. 

At least they make clear their beliefs on free speech.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 02:28:28 pm »
We nail ours to the pitch of the roof.  They were vandalized daily.  I finally caught the critter...a neighbor.  Now he has to see it every time he walks out the door.   :yowsa:

Ah yes the native yellow bellied pencilneck geekous. Brain the size of pee rolling around in a boxcar sized noggin.  I have seen them in the wild before.  One even had most of his bicep shot away in a skateboarding accident.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.