Author Topic: Warren vows Biden will 'hold Trump accountable' for pandemic  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren vows Biden will 'hold Trump accountable' for pandemic
« on: October 10, 2020, 11:51:21 pm »
Warren vows Biden will 'hold Trump accountable' for pandemic
Warren also hit Trump on his past comments regarding Vietnam vets

By Peter Aitken, Rob DiRienzo | Fox News

Sen. Elizabeth Warren made a vow to “hold Trump accountable” should Joe Biden win the 2020 presidential election.

Warren stumped for Biden in Maine and New Hampshire Saturday, during which she spoke more about Trump than about her own candidate.

She said a Biden-Harris presidency would hold Trump “accountable” for his response to the pandemic, his alleged remarks about those in the military and his response to climate change.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-biden-trump-accountable-pandemic
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Warren vows Biden will 'hold Trump accountable' for pandemic
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2020, 11:52:08 pm »
How?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 11:56:27 pm »
We're gonna see some real nasty sh*t slung at Trump when he leaves the White House. These people are vindictive jackals and they do not forget.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 12:23:21 am »
I would insult her but she does a fine job all by herself .  That women has always been as  f*cked up as a football bat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 02:26:23 am »
Politicians neither the Dims or GOP  are never held accountable....

Every two years each party  plays  on the fears of their voters and hopes fear alone will win their reelection and in 99% of the cases it does...

Civil war is a dream of the geriatric keyboard warriors but most have not contemplated in that scenario  the SS check would stop rolling in ....

Seems to me the question is how and why did we screw up ....

At one time I was proud to be a Conservative because that meant I  think

In the Trump conservative world that means  living  in a  bubble, anything negative about him is fake news, science is bullshit.

Today the messenger of potentially bad news on a conservative forum (except here), unlike 20 years ago, one needs to put on the old flame suit and waste time reading idiot comments..Twenty years ago when a premise, even if against your guy, would be analyzed  questioned, if valid, a reasonable response  formulated, today it's the emotional Trump response.. I hate you and  your are an idiot.. :shrug:

I see some of the conservative goals this guy has advanced, like Amy, but I think many  folks like me  will vote Biden because he is not Trump........... and Trump will not STFU ... another four years of tweets give me a break..  :shrug:

As an aside I have often thought that a businessman would make a great president, but seems businessman in 2020 are focused on  their brand..the days of  what's good for GM, Kellogg's Ford, IBM,  are good for the Country are over..todays business focuses on the niche not mass appeal, IMO that's what Trump has done..

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 04:15:52 pm »
Bring it, Liahwatha! Force Trump to bury your false accusations in facts!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 04:21:11 pm »

Facts are no longer relevant. Raw emotion is the currency of today. How does Trump make you feeeel? Don't like him? Then Warren is the epitome of integrity.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 04:21:59 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2020, 04:21:51 pm »

Seems the left keeps upping the ante on a violent outcome.   js. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2020, 04:27:18 pm »
Warren is not longer relevant.  Unless Harris makes her, her VP she'll remain irrelevant.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2020, 09:51:16 pm »
I think Warren is done.  I see the Dems running a primary challenger.  Warren is a chronic liar and has tarnished the Dems more than they can withstand.  She is around until her next election, and she will be history maybe.

Biden wins, the sh*t will fly. 

The possibility of a civil war is nil, but a small uprising that results in a few thousand dead, perhaps tens of thousands dead, yes, that can happen, and one best be prepared.  It will all happen quickly, and be over before you know it.

So be prepared to defend your home from roving bands of black clad thugs, bent on stealing everything not nailed down, killing anyone in their path.  That is a real possibility, regardless who is elected in November.  In 1968, blacks pulled whites out of their cars and beat them to death.  This time, it will be folks in their home, and they will kill you.  So, forewarned is forearmed.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 04:01:39 am »
Elizabeth Warren has always been a walking dichotomy.

She is for the little guy.

But she got a lot of money for teaching a few classes at Harvard.   She is clearly a 1%er. 

I see her as an elitist.