Author Topic: Report: More Texts Including Potential Nude Photos of Democrat Cal Cunningham Loom  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Report: More Texts Including Potential Nude Photos of Democrat Cal Cunningham Loom
Breitbart, Oct 6, 2020

The National File reported on Tuesday that North Carolina Senate Democrat candidate Cal Cunningham’s mistress, Arlene Guzman Todd, has nude photos of Cunningham.

The National File’s Patrick Howley reported that Guzman Todd also had sex in Cunningham’s family home. Cunningham has a wife and two children.

In one text message between Guzman Todd and her friend, Cunningham’s mistress said she is “just going to send his opponent his naked photos” due to his lack of interest in her.

In one text message, Guzman Todd said she spent a week with Cunningham in his family home having sexual intercourse and only left because there was “something weird about f**king in another woman’s house.”

The National File reportedly has more yet to be published text messages between Cunningham and Guzman Todd. The Cunningham campaign has yet to respond to a request for comment regarding the National File report.

The Associated Press (AP) confirmed the affair with the Guzman Todd on Tuesday.

Cunningham apologized for the scandal in a statement on Friday, although the Senate candidate has yet to explain the extent of the reported affair.

He said, “I have hurt my family, disappointed my friends, and am deeply sorry. The first step in repairing those relationships is taking complete responsibility, which I do. I ask that my family’s privacy be respected in this personal matter.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/06/report-more-texts-including-potential-nude-photos-of-democrat-cal-cunningham-loom/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
RCP has him up by 5 at this point.  Watch him nab a page out of the WJC playbook, and make himself out the victim of GOP prying. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
RCP has him up by 5 at this point.  Watch him nab a page out of the WJC playbook, and make himself out the victim of GOP prying.

@catfish1957

Chances are this will pull in even more black votes for him. Blacks do love a "playa".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Chances are this will pull in even more black votes for him. Blacks do love a "playa".

He's so busted....    :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Army will kick his butt out..that's the next thing.. :tongue2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cal Cunningham under investigation by US Army Reserve

By Nick Ochsner | October 7, 2020 at 10:01 AM EDT - Updated October 7 at 10:43 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - US Senate Candidate Cal Cunningham is under investigation by the US Army Reserve following revelations he may have had an extramarital affair.

excerpt:

Cunningham has touted his military service—first as an active duty soldier in the Army and now the Army Reserve—as a central point of his campaign.

He is currently assigned to the 134 Legal Operations Detachment based at Fort Bragg.

In a statement Wednesday, a spokesman for the Army Reserve confirmed an investigation into Cunningham’s alleged extramarital affair.

“The Army Reserve is investigating the matters involving Lt. Col. James Cunningham. As such, we are unable to provide further details at this time,” Army Reserve spokesman Lt. Col. Simon Flake said in a statement to WBTV.

Adultery is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. It is not clear whether Cunningham’s alleged conduct would violate the UCMJ.

more
https://www.wbtv.com/2020/10/07/cal-cunningham-under-investigation-by-us-army-reserve/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pleaseohplease!!!  Don't release the dick pics!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cal Cunningham’s mistress, Arlene Guzman Todd, has nude photos of Cunningham.

Please oh Jesus.  Another flaccid wiener...Isn't having to see Joe Biden every day in his face hammock. enough? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Army will kick his butt out..that's the next thing.. :tongue2:

@mystery-ak

I doubt it. They might POLITELY ask him to resign,but they aren't about to actively get involved in politics. It is against their charter and would make THEM in open rebellion to the Constitution.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cal Cunningham’s mistress, Arlene Guzman Todd, has nude photos of Cunningham.

@Wingnut

Who the hell really cares,and how is this any business of the public?

WHY are people still pretending to be shocked over nude photos these days,or politicians that cheat on their wives? Hell,it's practically a requirement these days.

Please oh Jesus.  Another flaccid wiener...Isn't having to see Joe Biden every day in his face hammock. enough?

Agreed!

Maybe I'm getting old,but I don't even want to see nude photos of her anymore. If she wants me to see her goodies,she needs to show up in person. If not,leave me the hell out of it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

I doubt it. They might POLITELY ask him to resign,but they aren't about to actively get involved in politics. It is against their charter and would make THEM in open rebellion to the Constitution.

He will resign but yes they will kick you out..

I know of two instances..one just recently when the wife to get revenge called and told the CO all about her husband's affairs...the husband had a choice...resign or we will file charges..he resigned and lost his career..
Support the USO

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He will resign but yes they will kick you out..

I know of two instances..one just recently when the wife to get revenge called and told the CO all about her husband's affairs...the husband had a choice...resign or we will file charges..he resigned and lost his career..

@mystery-ak

Yes,but THAT husband/officer wasn't an elected public official.

Online mountaineer

Just ewww. What a jerk.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Asked four times whether there are more affairs not yet known, Cunningham declined to say yes or no
Posted October 9, 2020 2:48 p.m. EDT
Updated October 9, 2020 8:08 p.m. EDT
By Laura Leslie, WRAL Capitol Bureau chief, & Matthew Burns, WRAL.com senior producer/politics editor

Raleigh, N.C. — Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Cal Cunningham was asked repeatedly Friday whether he's had other extramarital affairs aside from one confirmed this week, but he declined to answer the questions.  ...

He acknowledged a week ago sending Guzman Todd inappropriate text messages, but she confirmed to The Associated Press on Tuesday that they had two in-person encounters: one in March in Los Angeles that she said did not include intimate contact and a second in July in North Carolina, where she said they were intimate. ...

But reporters put a question to Cunningham four times about whether he was involved with any other women, and he refused to answer directly every time.

"Let me very clear, I'm hearing from North Carolinians that are telling me in no uncertain terms that they want their Senate candidate talking about issues," he said. "People are tired of hearing about personal issues. They want somebody focused on them. They want somebody who's going to be a champion for the things that matter in their lives."

Each time, Cunningham pivoted to attack his opponent in the upcoming election, Republican Sen. Thom Tillis. ...
Full story at WRAL

That's okay, Cal. I think we pretty well know that refusal to answer the question is all the answer we need.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Full story at WRAL

That's okay, Cal. I think we pretty well know that refusal to answer the question is all the answer we need.

@mountaineer

True,but that doesn't mean it's any of our business. If his wife doesn't care,I don't see why any of us should care.

Or even that it's any of our businesses.

Marriages are complicated things,and most people don't do a very good job  or controlling their own marriages,so why should they get involved in someone else's?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@mountaineer

True,but that doesn't mean it's any of our business. If his wife doesn't care,I don't see why any of us should care.

Or even that it's any of our businesses.

Marriages are complicated things,and most people don't do a very good job  or controlling their own marriages,so why should they get involved in someone else's?

Agreed, except this is also up for political punditry to figure out the impact.  And the fact is, is a good chunk of NC is in the bible belt, and if this guy ends up meeting the philander standard, that might not fare well with the envangelicals.  Don't forget this is still a relatively close race.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So the wife has veto power over whether anybody can judge the moral character of somebody?  I remember Hillary Clinton was fine with her husband committing Perjury, and being told I needed to be OK with it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agreed, except this is also up for political punditry to figure out the impact.  And the fact is, is a good chunk of NC is in the bible belt, and if this guy ends up meeting the philander standard, that might not fare well with the envangelicals.  Don't forget this is still a relatively close race.

@catfish1957

Oh,I agree 100 percent of everything you wrote to be true. I am just saying it SHOULDN'T be true.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So the wife has veto power over whether anybody can judge the moral character of somebody?

No,I am just saying it is a FAMILY MATTER,not anyone else's business. INCLUDING YOURS.

I remember Hillary Clinton was fine with her husband committing Perjury, and being told I needed to be OK with it too.

Perjury is a crime against both individuals,and the state. The "state",as in the nation.

YOU might not realize this,but that is an entirely different thing that sexual matters between spouses.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Oh,I agree 100 percent of everything you wrote to be true. I am just saying it SHOULDN'T be true.

But OTOH, we saw WJC use this to his advantage.  TBD, for sure.

Online mountaineer

I always figured that someone who cheats on a spouse very well could cheat on anyone or anything - least of all, constituents. In other words, not an honest person.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I always figured that someone who cheats on a spouse very well could cheat on anyone or anything - least of all, constituents. In other words, not an honest person.

Apparently an ambitious wife of a politician vetoes your decision on whether to vote for said politician.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No,I am just saying it is a FAMILY MATTER,not anyone else's business. INCLUDING YOURS.

Perjury is a crime against both individuals,and the state. The "state",as in the nation.

YOU might not realize this,but that is an entirely different thing that sexual matters between spouses.

A nice thought out there in Theoryland.  Meanwhile, folks in Realityville have other ideas about their preferred level of honesty.  They don't believe in "compartmentalizing morals.  Immoral in marriage points to immoral in other deeds.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 04:57:17 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
A nice thought out there in Theoryland.  Meanwhile, folks in Realityville have other ideas about their preferred level of honesty.  They don't believe in "compartmentalizing morals.  Immoral in marriage points to immoral in other deeds.

Imagine the irony of this, if this one scandal gives the GOP it's 51-49 advantage come January.  I thought our side was bad on vetting.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I always figured that someone who cheats on a spouse very well could cheat on anyone or anything - least of all, constituents.

@mountaineer

It's not cheating if the spouse knows about it and either approves or tolerates it.

In other words, not an honest person.

See the above.