Author Topic: Whitlock: LeBron James Is Black Donald Trump  (Read 321 times)

Offline mountaineer

Whitlock: LeBron James Is Black Donald Trump
« on: October 10, 2020, 02:41:09 pm »
Whitlock: LeBron James Is Black Donald Trump
Outkick
Oct. 9, 2020
Jason Whitlock
Tonight, viewers of ABC/ESPN’s NBA Finals Game 5 telecast will likely be subjected to two hours of LeBron James propaganda.

The Lakers can close out the Heat, secure their 17th NBA title and hand LeBron his fourth NBA crown. ESPN’s pregame show and in-game broadcasters will make it a point to celebrate James as a combination of Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali, a transcendent talent, an eloquent ambassador and a fearless champion of social justice.

I won’t blame Jalen Rose, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy, Mike Breen and Maria Taylor for doing their jobs. It is their responsibility to promote the game and the game’s biggest star. They’re not journalists. They’re primarily ex-jocks paid to serve as stock touts. ESPN owns billions of dollars of NBA stock. James is the NBA’s primary product.  ...

LeBron James is Black Trump.

It’s not the first time I’ve analogized the basketball star to President Donald Trump. I do it every time James proves my analogy true. This week, in the aftermath of the vice presidential debate between Vice President Mike Pence and Democratic nominee Kamala Harris, James channeled his inner Trump.

The social media-addicted superstar implied that Pence is a piece of sh*t via Instagram, posting an image of Pence from the debate and playing off the fly that sat atop Pence’s head. James stated:
“Y’all know what flies favorite destination is right!!?? Yup you guessed it.”
He added poop emojis, in case someone missed his joke. He concluded his post with the FOH hashtag, which stands for get the “F*ck Out of Here.”

This is textbook Trump behavior. Remember two years ago when Trump called Haiti a “sh*thole” country, and the mainstream media said his comment was proof of bigotry?

Is LeBron’s IG post proof of bigotry? It’s certainly proof of immaturity and hypocrisy. ...
Read the whole article
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org