Author Topic: Why is North America Immune To Global Warming?  (Read 401 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Why is North America Immune To Global Warming?
« on: October 10, 2020, 12:23:44 pm »
Electroverse October 9, 2020 Cap Allon

I’m not trying to be facetious here, but I don’t know what other stance climate alarmists can take. Every data point –even those from warm-mongers NOAA– reveals that the North American continent is cooling.

Taking NOAA’s data as read, with its Urban Heat Island (UHI) bias, it still reveals a sharp cooling trend across the U.S. and Canada from 2015 through 2019. A trend that has continued into 2020 with the majority of regions suffering a late start to summer, and, now, an early beginning to winter.

North America is currently bracing for its sixth or seventh (I’ve genuinely lost count) Arctic blast of the season. By next Monday (Oct 19) an enormous mass of polar cold will have engulfed 90+% of the continent:

Using the same data tool NOAA cites in its latest report (released Jan, 2020) as well as the same 5-year time-frame, it is revealed that temperatures in North America declined at a rate of 2.03C per decade between 2015-2019.

This is a monster drop in temps, one 29 times Earth’s official average rate of increase since 1880 according to the NOAA report: “The global annual temperature has increased at an avg. rate of 0.07C (0.13F) per decade since 1880.”

More: https://electroverse.net/why-is-north-america-immune-to-global-warming/

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: Why is North America Immune To Global Warming?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 01:58:34 pm »

Because Global Warming is a lie

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 02:09:44 pm »

Because Global Warming is a lie

Anthropogenic, catastrophic, climate change may be a lie—and it is. But, it’s more than that. It’s taken on religious aspects as an article of faith. I don’t think we’ll ever be able to rid society of this mass delusion. No amount of evidence-based facts will extinguish it. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 08:42:47 pm »
Joe wrote:
"Because Global Warming is a lie"

It could be the biggest lie of them all.
If not, then it comes right behind the lies of marxism and islam...

(that would coincide with aligncare's comment that "greenism" could be considered "a faith" -- as are both the other "lies" I've mentioned...)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 09:08:52 pm »
Because we have people like Cruz with enough brain power to call out the leftist idiots on their lies:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmDeqrTemBg

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 11:32:40 am »
GREENLAND GAINED 349 BILLION TONNES OF ICE OVER THE PAST YEAR + RECORD OCTOBER SMB GAINS.

Some places are just cold, and that's their climate - irrespective of my little gasoline-powered SUV.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org