Author Topic: 'I’ll say it to his face': Trump fumes at report on Barr saying no John Durham developments before e  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I’ll say it to his face': Trump fumes at report on Barr saying no John Durham developments before election

by Mike Brest, Breaking News Reporter & Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor & Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | October 09, 2020 02:00 PM
 | Updated Oct 09, 2020, 02:21 PM

President Trump raged at reporting about Attorney General William Barr telling Republicans not to expect more indictments or a big development from U.S. Attorney John Durham before the 2020 election.

Apparently hearing this for the first time, Trump was told of the news reported by Axios during a Friday afternoon virtual "rally" with conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh.

“If that’s the case, I’m very disappointed. I think it’s a terrible thing, and I’ll say it to his face," Trump said.

“That’s a disgrace. I think it’s a disgrace. It’s an embarrassment," he added. “I had to beat off the phony Mueller report. I had to beat off all this stuff. I had to beat off impeachment. I had to beat off Congress.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ill-say-it-to-his-face-trump-fumes-at-report-on-barr-saying-no-john-durham-report-before-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

He said 'beat off'...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Barr is part of the swamp.  Nothing of consequence will come of Durham's efforts.  The failure to reveal something before the election kills any investigation he is working on should Trump lose to Biden.  If Biden is elected, he will order the investigation ended immediately.

Barr and Durham knew this, and the only explanation is that the whole thing was a hoax.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

...several times.

Live View from MSNBC Desk....

He He He,....He He He......  Trump said "Beat Off", Let's impeach him!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.