Author Topic: VP Debate Moderator Susan Page Does Not Dismiss Accusations of Sexism Lodged at Mike Pence  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VP Debate Moderator Susan Page Does Not Dismiss Accusations of Sexism Lodged at Mike Pence

Hannah Bleau 9 Oct 2020

USA Today’s Susan Page, who moderated Wednesday’s vice presidential debate, did not unequivocally dismiss the leftist claims that Vice President Mike Pence acted in a sexist manner during the debate, stating that she did not know if he would have acted the same way with a male moderator.

“Some of the feedback we’re getting early on even though around the vice president, because he so continually kept talking, is that it was disrespectful to you as a moderator and as a woman, and there’s questions about would he have treated a male moderator that way. What do you think about that?” Page was asked during a post-debate interview.

While she initially said she did not know the answer to that question, she noted that Pence “participated in the vice presidential debate four years ago with a woman moderator, and he did similar things with that debate as well where he talked on and talked over her.”

“I don’t know that I’ve seen him in that kind of setting with a male moderator,” she continued, failing to dismiss the growing left-wing narrative despite the fact that both candidates interrupted throughout the debate. A CBS News analysis later found that Pence interrupted Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) ten times to Harris’s five:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/09/vp-debate-moderator-susan-page-does-not-dismiss-accusations-of-sexism-lodged-at-mike-pence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

There were two losers in that debate, the team of Kammy and Susan Page.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Airhead.

Oh, I'm sorry - was that sexist?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Airhead.

Oh, I'm sorry - was that sexist?

Only if you were a man.

Today’s feminist wants women treated as equals; and when a man does, he’s being a sexist. They got their cake, now they want to eat it, too.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I know sexist when I see it said the fly....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Only if you were a man.

Today’s feminist wants women treated as equals; and when a man does, he’s being a sexist. They got their cake, now they want to eat it, too.
As a man? Okay, "airhead" doesn't cut it. How about dipsh*t?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis