Author Topic: Democrats unveil bill creating panel to gauge president's 'capacity'  (Read 734 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats unveil bill creating panel to gauge president's 'capacity'
By Mike Lillis - 10/09/20 10:19 AM EDT

House Democrats on Friday unveiled legislation creating a panel to gauge a president's capacity to perform the job — and potentially remove the commander in chief from office in cases of decided debility.

The commission would be permanent, applying to future administrations, but it's a clear shot at President Trump, whose treatments for the coronavirus have raised questions about their effects on his mental acuity.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), a sharp critic of the president, has fueled those questions in the the days since Trump returned to the White House after three nights in the hospital, floating the idea that Trump's drug regimen — which includes a steroid linked to mood swings — might be affecting his decisionmaking.

"The president is, shall we say, in an altered state right now," the Speaker told Bloomberg News on Thursday.

The Democrats' legislation invokes the 25th Amendment, which empowers Congress to create "a body" which, working with the vice president, can remove a president deemed "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/520346-democrats-unveil-bill-creating-panel-to-gauge-presidents-capacity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democrats unveil bill creating panel to gauge president's 'capacity'
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 06:34:53 pm »
COVID treatments cause mental problems?  I thought Democrats were all about reducing COVID-19 stigma.... 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 06:40:08 pm »
Not to worry. I am sure it will be fair and impartial.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 10:30:00 pm »
Trump is jubilant in the belief that he has beaten his nCov-19 infection. And that two key medications he was given were from companies his administration began working with in February, which Biden claims he wasted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 10:42:46 pm »
Have  Shulmer,Schiff,Pelosi,Biden,and Hillary agreed to be board members yet?

The suspense is killing me.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 10:51:44 pm »
What Miss Nancy envisions amounts to extra-constitutional impeachment-and-removal by a small committee.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 02:11:48 pm »
Pelosi's amnesia when testifying, Hitlerys amnesia when testifying, Biden's amnesia when testifying.  Yes its obvious its lying, not amnesia, but they are not likely to ever admit it.  Then in utter hypocrisy they challenge President Trump who cleans their clocks on a routine basis !
 :yowsa: :rolling: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 03:29:25 pm »
And who gauges these nutjobs' capacity, for I say they are bonkers and need to be removed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 03:55:02 pm »
And who gauges these nutjobs' capacity, for I say they are bonkers and need to be removed.

@jafo2010

I say they need to be put on trial for treason,and hanged if found guilty.

Make no mistake about it,they are working for nothing less than the total elimination of America as a free and independent nation.

Which meets the very definition of treason.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 05:30:43 pm »
Could not agree more with you sneaky.

I believe what Obama and his cohorts did with the coup against Trump is the single greatest wrong in our history.  Had this been successful, it may well have ended the republic.  Until these miscreants are indicted for sedition and treason, and face whatever the feds now use for dispatching folks, there just is no justice in the USA.

And Biden and his crime family collecting millions/billions from enemy states of the USA, more treason.  His whole family should be indicted, convicted, and dispatched.  Every last one of them.

When I see polls showing Biden leading Trump, I just wonder about how dumb Americans have become to consider this fool.  The founders had it right, only allowing those that owned land the right to vote.  That should never have changed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:52:28 am by jafo2010 »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 05:42:09 pm »
This is about creating the procedure for removing Biden if he wins and installing Kamala.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 05:43:50 pm »
Totally unconstitutional. We already have two provisions for removing a President if needed.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 05:44:42 pm »
This is about creating the procedure for removing Biden if he wins and installing Kamala.

But, in the event Hell freezes over, it's also a tool to kick the Bad Orange Man out of office for good. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 09:15:24 pm »
Could not agree more with you sneaky.

I believe what Obama and his cohorts did with the coup against Trump is the single greatest wrong in our history.  Had this been successful, it may well have end the republic.  Until these miscreants are indicted for sedition and treason, and face whatever the feds now use for dispatching folks, there just is no justice is the USA.

And Biden and his crime family collecting millions/billions from enemy states of the USA, more treason.  His whole family should be indicted, convicted, and dispatched.  Every last one of them.

When I see polls showing Biden leading Trump, I just wonder about how dumb Americans have become to consider this fool.  The founders had it right, only allowing those that owned land the right to vote.  That should never have changed.

@jafo2010

I sure can't argue with that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 09:17:03 pm »
But, in the event Hell freezes over, it's also a tool to kick the Bad Orange Man out of office for good.

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,I see swinging ropes in the survivor's futures if they try that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 09:50:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,I see swinging ropes in the survivor's futures if they try that.

I think it would be a bit of a hoot if Trump loses, they pass it in the lame duck, and he signs it just for spite.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2020, 04:00:10 am »
I don't see it as a hoot.  I do not want to make it easier for the Democommies to replace Joe Biden.  If the American people are stupid enough to vote this traitorous lying grifter into office, I want them to earn the pain and suffering they get.  Let them suffer with the maggot.  And does anyone here really want Harris as POTUS?  She is a communist!

Believe me, he gets elected, he will be a one term POTUS, on that you can count.

But the bottomline:  Trump takes 40 states.  TRUMP TSUNAMI ON NOVEMBER 3rd.  It will be an exciting night watching the media pukes die a little with every state being announced.  I think by 11PM, Trump will get the nod from the corrupt media as the winner.  It will come slowly, because it will be genuinely painful for these traitors to make the declaration.  Then, it would be nice if they self destructed like the tape on a Mission Impossible movie.