Author Topic: C-SPN suspends pol. editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twit hack  (Read 417 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2083001302008/c-span-suspends-political-editor-steve-scully-indefinitely-after-he-admits-he-lied-about-his-twitter-feed-being-hacked

NEW YORK -- C-SPAN suspends political editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twitter feed being hacked.
===================================================================================

Crooked debate commisson now has to answer to one of their moderators faking a Twitter hack.

My My , the rats are coming out of the wall.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 07:51:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like the 3rd time was the charm.   You can only go to the "Hacked" well so many times!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

So the Scully-"moderated" second debate was going to be another Dem-media partisan operation, but for Scully's techno-oops.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So the Scully-"moderated" second debate was going to be another Dem-media partisan operation, but for Scully's techno-oops.

Talk about a LMAO moment.  According to what I heard on Cavuto, Scully believed his tweet to Scaramucci on matter was a private communication.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum