Author Topic: Trump will give first on-air interview on Fox News tonight since getting COVID-19  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump will give first on-air interview on Fox News tonight since getting COVID-19

By Lia Eustachewich

October 9, 2020 | 7:40am | Updated

President Trump will give his first on-camera interview Friday night — one week after he announced his coronavirus diagnosis.

Trump will appear on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News at 8 p.m. ET and will undergo a medical evaluation and interview by Dr. Marc Siegel, Fox reported.

On Thursday, Dr. Sean Conley, who treats the president, said the commander in chief would likely be able to return to public engagements on Saturday after completing treatment for COVID-19.

Trump later said he wanted to hold a rally in Florida on Saturday and another one in Pennsylvania on Sunday, adding that he feels “so good.”

In an interview with Fox Business Network Thursday morning, the president said he beat covid and he’s “back.”

“I’m back because I am a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young. And so I’m lucky in that way,” he quipped to host Maria Bartiromo.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/trump-doing-first-tv-interview-on-fox-tonight-since-getting-covid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34