Author Topic: ‘I Am Dismayed’: Firefighters, Paramedics Protest Union’s Trump Endorsement  (Read 860 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Thomas Catenacci
Reporter
October 07, 2020 3:30 PM ET

Members of a Philadelphia union representing firefighters and paramedics are protesting the union’s endorsement of President Donald Trump, according to CBS affiliate KYW-TV.

A group of members gathered outside the International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) Local 22 headquarters Tuesday, KYW-TV reported. The group argued that Local 22 shouldn’t endorse any candidate.

“If he would have endorsed Biden, I would have felt the same way,” said firefighter Christopher Smith, according to KYW. “That’s not our place, international has their job. That’s not us.”

Capt. George Perez said, “All we want [Local 22] to do is retract it. That’s all we want because we shouldn’t be in this.”

Local 22 endorsed Trump on Sept. 29, a decision that immediately received pushback from members like Smith and Perez, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. Trump responded to the endorsement tweeting that it was a “great honor.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/07/philadelphia-firefighters-paramedics-protest-union-donald-trump-endorsement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Golly I guess now they know how all the Conservative Firefighters and Paramedics have felt all those decades that the union unswervingly endorsed the democrats.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Judging from that photo,Philly doesn't have any white firefighters or paramedics.

I think we all know why the protesters were upset.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Judging from that photo,Philly doesn't have any white firefighters or paramedics.

I think we all know why the protesters were upset.
its the same bullshit tactic the rat media has employed all campaign, and for the past four years. They take a story reflecting well on Trump - the unions endorsement - and turn it into a story that diminishes him.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
its the same bullshit tactic the rat media has employed all campaign, and for the past four years. They take a story reflecting well on Trump - the unions endorsement - and turn it into a story that diminishes him.

@skeeter

The problem is we no longer have a media,we have a Propaganda Ministry.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

The problem is we no longer have a media,we have a Propaganda Ministry.
The GOP has tolerated the corrupt media for years, refusing to be seen as ‘whiners’ and resolving to deal with them as they are.

Big effing mistake.

Even now I do not believe most people understand just what a grave threat the media is to all of us. Not only a figurative threat, but a physical threat as well.

Offline PeteS in CA

They need to have to enter a few ri ... I mean "protest" zones to understand why leaders of their union endorsed Trump rather than Biden or being silent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
They surveyed the members and an overwhelming majority supported Trump endorsement.

https://twitter.com/IAFF22/status/1310944213585059840?s=20
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tough shit.  It appears the Union Bosses listened to their rank-and-file members this time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are shocked and dismayed that they could whore the great whore so greatly that even unions, minorities, and women would finally say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !  People realize the dempocrats exporting jobs and Treasury out of the Country is not in our best interests.....FINALLY!  Minorities don't like democrats resorting to their old intolerances of minorities that now refuse to get on the democrat plantation.  Some people reject being owned/slaves.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Democrats are shocked and dismayed that they could whore the great whore so greatly that even unions, minorities, and women would finally say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !  People realize the dempocrats exporting jobs and Treasury out of the Country is not in our best interests.....FINALLY!  Minorities don't like democrats resorting to their old intolerances of minorities that now refuse to get on the democrat plantation.  Some people reject being owned/slaves.

@christian

I think it is just now starting to datown on minorities and women that the Dims were NOT their allies,but their masters,and just saw them as "useful tools,useful fools" to be used as cannon fodder in the riots leading to a Dim President declaring Martial Law and suspending the Constitution.

Ultimate control.

Once the Dims,or more correctly,their international banker masters,seize control,they will never let it go,and "cannon fodder" running around free with a grudge will be the last thing they want.

Guess what happens then.

Revolutionaries are ALWAYS popular when you want a revolution. Not so much once the revolution ends.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:11:00 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:
"I think it is just now starting to dawn on minorities and women that the Dims were NOT their allies,but their masters,and just saw them as "useful tools,useful fools" to be used as cannon fodder in the riots leading to a Dim President declaring Martial Law and suspending the Constitution."

Too few and too late, I fear.

A good number of 'em will NEVER learn.

And those who have learned, will have come to their senses at a time when it may be getting too late to make the difference.

If the democrat-communists win the whole shebang this time, they're gonna realize they have only two years to rig things so they can't be knocked out of power again.

They're gonna act fast and furiously.
What will stop them...?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
sneakypete wrote:
"I think it is just now starting to dawn on minorities and women that the Dims were NOT their allies,but their masters,and just saw them as "useful tools,useful fools" to be used as cannon fodder in the riots leading to a Dim President declaring Martial Law and suspending the Constitution."

Too few and too late, I fear.

A good number of 'em will NEVER learn.

@Fishrrman

The professional parasites that were born into the system and learned how to "game it",even if they didn't learn anything else in their lives.

WTH cares if THEY live or die? I sure don't. Anybody whose only ambition is to lay around on welfare as a professional parasite deserved whatevery happens to them. I suspect many of them would learn the value of a job and learning if you were to toss them out on the street on their asses,and tell them to "sink or swim,either way it's up to YOU to decide."

This,of course does not include the people with genuine health problems who are unable to work.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
skeeter;The problem is we no longer have a media,we have a Propaganda Ministry.

Keep in mind our democrats are financed by Soros NAZI gold, explains much of their tactics, eh ?  They greedily want to rule us, not govern.  Every good thing we are, they toil to destroy/tear down.  Remember Communist agendas; It's not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions