Author Topic: CNN Criticizes Trump For Downplaying Virus Threat By Not Dying  (Read 671 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
CNN Criticizes Trump For Downplaying Virus Threat By Not Dying
« on: October 07, 2020, 11:01:17 pm »
WASHINGTON, D.C—President Donald Trump is once again under fire from the media for recklessly downplaying the danger of COVID by refusing to die. As the president begins to show signs of recovery, many worry that this sends the wrong message about the seriousness of the global pandemic. 

“Every hour that he lives is another hour that the severity of this virus is undermined!” said reporter Sara Grace Major for CNN. “Why won’t he just DIE and show the American people how deadly this virus truly is?”

“Mr. President, are you sure you don’t need to lie down indefinitely or go on a ventilator?” asked another distraught journalist. “Maybe even say goodbye to your loved ones?!”

https://babylonbee.com/news/media-criticizes-trump-for-downplaying-virus-threat-by-not-dying?fbclid=IwAR0HsuU2X_pUJR8n6CjJ350hFHJwLXD0VwdJx8_BSXJ6C7pHc0a7FPuCo6o
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: CNN Criticizes Trump For Downplaying Virus Threat By Not Dying
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 11:07:56 pm »
That bastard! Why can't he just go along with the media narrative?
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 11:52:32 pm »
Its instructive that although the rat media has been after Trump since before Jan 2017 the thing that really sent them over was Trump telling everyone to 'don't be afraid' of the virus. The Corona and Americans being terrified of it means everything to them.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 03:08:38 am »
This is just another case of "if a Dem pol said the same thing...etcetera, etcetera"
What was Trump supposed to say? ..cower down in a fetal position and be afraid of going out of your basement for the next ten years?
Trump was basically saying: face life...don't fail to live your life and be worried about dying every single second.
What was wrong with that? 
Well, we all know the media wants to keep the American public scared of going within 100 feet of anybody else. Until Biden gets elected prez.

Offline dancer

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 08:12:36 am »
8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 03:27:48 pm »
The BB's satire is often so close to reality it is sometimes difficult to separate their fiction from reality. I would bet 99% of lib scribblers and talking heads do wish Trump would have died after  getting the virus and are quite upset that he seems to be recovering nicely.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 03:32:42 pm »
The BB's satire is often so close to reality it is sometimes difficult to separate their fiction from reality. I would bet 99% of lib scribblers and talking heads do wish Trump would have died after  getting the virus and are quite upset that he seems to be recovering nicely.

Don't you know it!.   

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2020, 03:34:00 pm »
I don't see these quotes verified anywhere other than as part of news stories on far right sources....and their agenda is obvious.   As the far left sources are obvious....   

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2020, 03:40:18 pm »
I don't see these quotes verified anywhere other than as part of news stories on far right sources....and their agenda is obvious.   As the far left sources are obvious....   

Babylonbee is a satire site...like the Onion
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2020, 03:42:32 pm »

Whatcho talk'n bout Willis. 

Those quotes are gospel. Ripped right from the fair and balanced news coverage that CNN and MSNBC and See B S... provides to the masses! :smokin:

C'mon man!

Offline HuskyPatriot

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 04:13:46 pm »

Babylonbee is a satire site...like the Onion

Thanks for that!!!  (Sometimes I want to fact check when I don't need to; I've worked in libraries so I have "the bug.")   Ah, the Onion!  Reminds me of a fav headline, "Blue Angels Hold First-Ever Open Tryouts".....