Author Topic: Trump bringing two ISIS figures involved in beheadings to US for prosecution..By John Solomon  (Read 971 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump bringing two ISIS figures involved in beheadings to US for prosecution

Two men were part of deadly ISIS cell nicknamed ‘the Beatles.’

By John Solomon

Updated: October 7, 2020 - 9:46am

President Trump has secured the extradition of two members of a notorious ISIS cell nicknamed “The Beatles” that was blamed for the beheadings and killings of several Western hostages, including the former American aid worker Kayla Mueller, officials told Just the News.

The Justice Department is expected to announce at an 11 a.m. News conference that Alexanda Kotex and El Shafee Elsheikh have been brought to the United States for prosecution, officials said.

The two men have been held in a U.S. military installation in Iraq since their capture, and their extradition is considered a major win in the war on terrorism, especially for the families of the victims.

Mueller’s parents are expected to join Vice President Mike Pence at Wednesday night’s vice presidential debate, officials said.

The two men are accused of being part of a four member ISIS cell that kidnapped international hostages in Syria, including Mueller and fellow U.S. aid worker Peter Kassig and U.S. journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff.

A third member of their cell was killed by a U.S. missile earlier this year, while the fourth member has been sentenced to prison in Turkey.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/trump-secures-extradition-two-isis-figure-involved-beheadings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
FYI  His name is: Alexanda Amon Kotey. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am as big as anyone else wanting to bomb ISIS back into the 19th century, and celebrate their demise.

OTOH, what does this really accomplish besides provoking radicals already in this country, and unnecessary political theatre?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2 ISIS 'Beatles' indicted in US on charges linked to beheadings of American hostages
The captors were given the nickname because of their British accents
By Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

Two British Islamic State terror suspects known as the “Beatles” were indicted in the torturing and beheading of American aid workers and journalists among others once held hostage in Syria, according to court documents made public Wednesday.

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey are two of four men dubbed “the Beatles” by the hostages they held captive, because of their British accents. They previously had been in military custody in Iraq and are expected to make their first appearance in the afternoon in federal court in Alexandria, Va.

“If you have American blood in your veins, or if you have American blood on your hands, you will face American justice."... Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-isis-beatles-indicted-in-us-on-charges-linked-to-beheadings-of-american-hostages
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

But Osama bin Obama and his minions remains free to continue their coup.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Few things affect me the way these animals do. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In cases such as this I wish we still had public execution's.  Neck stretching's in the public square....Firing squads. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
More idiocy.  These animals should face a military trial in the field, and once found guilty, taken out at sunrise the next day and shot.  No, now they come here to inspire muslims to destroy America.  That makes a hell of a lot of sense.  Ugggh!!!!

Online Wingnut

They will hate us more now!  /s

Offline PeteS in CA

Could their heads and torsos be shipped in separate containers?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RedHead

In cases such as this I wish we still had public execution's.  Neck stretching's in the public square....Firing squads.

The Brits wouldn't extradite them unless we promised not to impose the death penalty.  If convicted it Supermax for the rest of their natural lives - 23 hours a day in solitary and 1 hour in isolated exercise if they behave.  Not sure which is worse.

Online Wingnut

The Brits wouldn't extradite them unless we promised not to impose the death penalty.  If convicted it Supermax for the rest of their natural lives - 23 hours a day in solitary and 1 hour in isolated exercise if they behave.  Not sure which is worse.

See, you are a typical liberal.  All worried about the feelings of the Terrorists. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am as big as anyone else wanting to bomb ISIS back into the 19th century, and celebrate their demise.

OTOH, what does this really accomplish besides provoking radicals already in this country, and unnecessary political theatre?

Justice for Kayla's family.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
See, you are a typical liberal.  All worried about the feelings of the Terrorists.

He/she/it can go be worried about it on its own dime, for the next day or so.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

He/she/it can go be worried about it on its own dime, for the next day or so.

A TO will not cure he/she/it's stupid.  But thank you for sending a warning shot!   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A TO will not cure he/she/it's stupid.  But thank you for sending a warning shot!

It can if it never gets around to expiring.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We should have handled them the way Mossad does...

Offline dancer

Perhaps the whole idea is indeed to provoke.  They need to be taken down.  Let them expose themselves. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

That's a BAD thing? You have to get the roaches to come out so you can squash them,don't you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!