Author Topic: NBA caves! No ‘Black Lives Matter’ on courts and jerseys next year  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 7, 2020
NBA caves! No ‘Black Lives Matter’ on courts and jerseys next year
By Thomas Lifson

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver casually let drop the bombshell news that the NBA will remove the name of the Marxist revolutionary organization Black Lives Matter from its basketball courts and player jerseys next season. This comes following catastrophic ratings declines to all-time lows for the league’s playoff games. From Sports Illustrated:

While the NFL is only suffering from a very slight ratings dip, the NBA has seen a severe viewer tune out. The question is, just how alarmed should the league be by this development?

Here are the numbers for the first three games of the Finals between the Heat and Lakers.

Game 1: 7.4 million viewers
    Game 2: 6.1 million viewers
    Game 3: 5.9 million viewers

Those numbers for Game 2 and 3 are all-time lows for the NBA Finals.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/nba_caves_no_black_lives_matter_on_courts_and_jerseys_next_year.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I've already exhausted my 5/month quota of Seinfeld "That's a shame" memes. 

I am REALLY looking forward to seeing these thug's reactions when their paychecks start getting cut.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 02:03:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
To late.  The damage is done.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Carole King had a song that perfectly describes the situation between professional sports and fans.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's the song....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

NBA is in downright panic mode.  Mark "I'm Out" Cuban even called Cruz FOS yesterday in their Twitter war.   Say what you want about Cruz...  getting in an argument or debate with him is not generally going to make you look good.

And honestly?  The game I remember '60's- early '80's and it was far superior and more entertaining than the playground Thug Ball that is happening now. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

NBA is in downright panic mode.  Mark "I'm Out" Cuban even called Cruz FOS yesterday in their Twitter war.   Say what you want about Cruz...  getting in an argument or debate with him is not generally going to make you look good.

And honestly?  The game I remember '60's- early '80's and it was far superior and more entertaining than the playground Thug Ball that is happening now.

All a person has to do is watch "The Last Dance" to see how far that league has fallen.  No mater your personal feelings about MJ. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBA's 'Social Justice' Messaging Is Hurting Business So Much That They Are Abandoning It Next Year
https://trendingpolitics.com/nba-walks-back-wokeism-as-finals-ratings-continue-on-downward-spiral/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Just. Doesn't. Matter.  I have learned to live without. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck