Poll

Did Trump, the MAGAnificent, really just beat Covid?

YES, He's that Powerful
6 (46.2%)
NO, it was an Election day Ploy
3 (23.1%)
Just Lucky, as Usual
2 (15.4%)
He's dead Jim, It's a body Double.
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 05, 2020, 11:50:40 pm

Author Topic: Did Trump, the MAGAnificent, really just beat Covid?  (Read 1015 times)

Offline corbe

Did Trump, the MAGAnificent, really just beat Covid?
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:50:40 pm »
   I hope I get the Trump Strain if I'm gonna get this $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Did Trump, the MAGAnificent, really just beat Covid?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 08:29:26 am »
My wife and I believe we had it back in January prior to any available testing.  We were both sicker than either of us have ever been.  We went to the doctor and was tested for the flu, and it came back negative.  My wife at the time was 46, so her symptoms were not as bad as mine, and her recovery was faster when she recovered.  I got the virus five days after she did.  I was on my back for one week.  After that week, it took me 4-5 weeks to fully recover, with extreme weakness during that timeframe.  I am 20 years her senior.

Back to Trump, he had the best in available and unavailable therapies.  The drug he attributes his immediate recovery is not on the market yet.  You better believe if he got effective medicines, he could recover that fast.

AS it is, my wife a physician with a small drugstore, we started on two antibiotics immediately, a virus medicine from Russia, not available here, vitamins, and my own personal remedy, the liquor Chartreuse GREEN.  Back about 1982, I was out to dine at one of Washington DC's finest restaurants, and the Sr VP I was with encouraged me to try Chartreuse.  I did and liked it very much.  There is a green and gold version, 115 and 80 proof respectively.  I have only ever used the green version. 

Through the years, I discovered that when I became symptomatic, if I drank a Chartreuse before bed, 4 out of 5 times I would awaken the next day symptom free.  Thus, it has been the very first thing I turn to when I become symptomatic for virus related illness.  My wife does the same too, for she admits it does have medicinal qualities.  Chartreuse is made by French monks from 140 herbs, and I know it is a wonderful thing to me, both as a sipping liquor and for its medical qualities as I characterized.

In any case, we conquered the virus without getting bad enough to go to a hospital.  I cannot stress enough the very last place you want to end up in is a hospital.  They are places of death from my view.

My wife works for the CDC, and has spent a fair amount of time on COVID, but she normally works on three bacteria that have no antibiotic to remedy an infection.  You get them, you die.  Usually one is infected with these while in a hospital with a lowered immune system, etc.  8,000 die every year, and no one knows about them except the medical community.

There is some real deadly sh*t out there!!!!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 05:47:10 pm »
He beat it at his age and with being somewhat overweight.  I'd say he probably had a mild case, but he also he the best medical care that this country has .... the vast majority of us don't have that luxury. He was treated immediately by the best medical professionals available.  He didn't have to wait in the emergency room, then tested, separated from the rest of those waiting to be seen, then treatment started by a bunch of medical staff in hospitals where the COVID protocol has been a guessing game.  Nor was the hospital so overwhelmed with patients like some in AZ where they have had to select who to treat and who not to treat.

He may have done this as a political ploy, who knows, though it was reported that his wife and son also tested positive.

I am angry that the WHO, the CDC, Fauci and others played games and fed the public false information for months ... we still can't trust what we're being told.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 06:26:30 pm »
Chartreuse GREEN.....thanks for the heads up.