Author Topic: Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19  (Read 427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19
« on: October 06, 2020, 11:30:31 pm »
Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19
By John Bowden and Brett Samuels - 10/06/20 07:02 PM EDT

White House senior adviser Stephen Miller has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently self-quarantining, The Hill has confirmed.

Miller said he began a period of self-isolation several days ago before receiving a positive test for the coronavirus on Tuesday.

“Over the last 5 days I have been working remotely and self-isolating, testing negative every day through yesterday. Today, I tested positive for COVID-19 and am in quarantine," Miller said in a statement.

Miller is the latest White House official to test positive for the virus, following a spate of other positive tests that have roiled the administration in recent days, with President Trump himself testing positive last week.

– This breaking news story will be updated

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519897-stephen-miller-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 11:56:29 pm »
@mystery-ak

Anyone for burning the white house down and starting over?  I say that because it seems the virus is on all the walls, the floor, the tables, door knobs, drawers, bathrooms, etc.  Anyone who goes in gets the virus.  Would you walk in there right now?  When will it be safe?  How long before you would go in?  I read today it is almost deserted.

Where are those guys who get ghosts out of houses?  Maybe they could get the virus out.
Add a Priest with a cross to walk through it. 

Really, it is a building of infection.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Stephen Miller tests positive for COVID-19
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 06:35:25 am »
@mystery-ak

Anyone for burning the white house down and starting over?  I say that because it seems the virus is on all the walls, the floor, the tables, door knobs, drawers, bathrooms, etc.  Anyone who goes in gets the virus.  Would you walk in there right now?  When will it be safe?  How long before you would go in?  I read today it is almost deserted.

Where are those guys who get ghosts out of houses?  Maybe they could get the virus out.
Add a Priest with a cross to walk through it. 

Really, it is a building of infection.
Fomites die. The virus doesn't last forever, especially if exposed to UV or disinfectants.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis