Author Topic: OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines s  (Read 712 times)

rangerrebew

OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

Sunday, October 04, 2020 by: Mike Adams   

Image: OBEY OR ELSE: New England Journal of Medicine says people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

(Natural News) Welcome to the new medical fascism of 2020. The New England Journal of Medicine, the same fake science rag that committed total fraud to dishonestly smear hydroxychloroquine and protect the interests of vaccine companies, is now saying that all human beings must be forced to take mandatory vaccines. Those who refuse should face severe punishment, the NEJM insists, and insidious measures should be pursued to make sure no one can challenge the punishments in a court of law.

“ecause of the infectiousness and dangerousness of the virus, relatively substantive penalties could be justified, including employment suspension or stay-at-home orders for persons in designated high-priority groups who refuse vaccination,” says the NEJM paper.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-04-new-england-journal-of-medicine-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccines-punished.html

Offline conservativevoter

I would refuse mandatory vaccination.  My choice it is;  I remember the choice many families made back in the mid-60's when thalidomide was offered.  Medical groups all said it was safe and reliable.  Thank God I had a doctor who actually thought with his brain.   :patriot:

Offline PeteS in CA

When the time comes I will get vaccinated, because I think the several candidates (currently there are 5 in the final pre-approval test stage in the US) are being tested properly by the several companies and the many hospitals and universities working with them. But that is my choice. I do and would not support mandatory vaccinations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I would refuse mandatory vaccination.  My choice it is;  I remember the choice many families made back in the mid-60's when thalidomide was offered.  Medical groups all said it was safe and reliable.  Thank God I had a doctor who actually thought with his brain.   :patriot:

Wouldn't be the first time this was done.  Precedent has been set.    Ask any of us old folks with a circular scar on our left shoulder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wouldn't be the first time this was done.  Precedent has been set.    Ask any of us old folks with a circular scar on our left shoulder.

You tell a persons age (Within a few years) by that scar!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I have no clue whether the small pox vaccination was mandated or voluntary, but, yeah. Blood banks' screening question related to small pox used to be so carelessly worded that they didn't discern between recent vaccinations (about which they were concerned for some reason) and those that were routine in the 1960s. Being rather literal, I always had to answer "Yes" to the "Have you ...?" question and then explain that small pox vaccinations were routine when I was a child.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have no clue whether the small pox vaccination was mandated or voluntary, but, yeah. Blood banks' screening question related to small pox used to be so carelessly worded that they didn't discern between recent vaccinations (about which they were concerned for some reason) and those that were routine in the 1960s. Being rather literal, I always had to answer "Yes" to the "Have you ...?" question and then explain that small pox vaccinations were routine when I was a child.

Oh they were mandatory alright.  Circa 1963 or 1964, I can remember every single one of us Grades 1-3 being marched single file to the Health Unit a couple of blocks away from the school.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The benefits and good done by vaccinations, far outweigh the occasional side effect problem.

If there is any doubt in you mind, you can study public health science, statistics, probability.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The benefits and good done by vaccinations, far outweigh the occasional side effect problem.

If there is any doubt in you mind, you can study public health science, statistics, probability.

@truth_seeker

VERY true,but we must be careful to balance public health with public rights. Without the balance we have tyranny,and very few people actually want that.

BTW,I am old enough to remember when the polio vaccination first came out. Vaccinations were so new back then they were voluntary,and parents had to sign statements giving the schools permission to vaccinate their children. There were even "public service announcements" on tv,which I believe were the first ever,promoting the vaccinations and showing examples of what COULD happen to your children if they weren't vaccinated. I am slightly claustrophobic,and still get the shivers to this very day when I think about being locked away in an iron lung for life.

Neither of my parents had more than a 5th grade education,and really had no idea if they should sign to give me the shots,or listen to the bible thumpers who were screaming about it being a "sign of Satan because it is GAWDS will the government is challenging!"

I insisted they sign to give me the damn shots,so they signed.

Lucky for me they did,too. I had a reaction to the vaccination,and was bedridden for months,and even had to learn to walk all over again. Which means the disease was already in my system when I got the shot. I met someone in the 70's who had the same reactions to it that I did,and we agreed in every respect about how lucky we were to have gotten the shots.

The vast majority of the children that got them had no reaction at all,but the one thing we know for sure is there have been no polio outbreaks since Jonas Salk invented the vaccination.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:01:15 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

people refusing MANDATORY coronavirus vaccines should be severely punished, locked in their homes and fired from their jobs

Eventually, they will move towards the Final Solution of executing those unwilling to submit to a "life-saving" procedure.  Oh, the irony!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

Eventually, they will move towards the Final Solution of executing those unwilling to submit to a "life-saving" procedure.  Oh, the irony!

I'm not getting any vaccine that comes out before the end of this year.  I remember the faulty vaccine that was rushed through during the swine flu "epidemic" that never was.  Many patients who received the vaccine ended up paralyzed, some permanently.  I'll get the COVID vaccine when I am reasonably sure it's safe and effective.

Offline cato potatoe

The vaccine should not be mandatory, but the government should definitely end all restrictions once it is available.  If people want to hide in their basements or go around with muzzles, that is up to them. 

Offline roamer_1

The vaccine should not be mandatory, but the government should definitely end all restrictions once it is available.  If people want to hide in their basements or go around with muzzles, that is up to them.

It will never come to pass and will never be effective. You are talking about a vaccine for the common cold.