Author Topic: Rep Ilhan Omar Slams Joe Biden for Taking Down Attack Ads, Demands He Target Sick Trump  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

Rep Ilhan Omar Slams Joe Biden for Taking Down Attack Ads, Demands He Target Sick Trump
Andrew J. Sciascia, The Western Journal By Andrew J. Sciascia, The Western Journal
Published October 4, 2020 at 10:04am

Prominent members of the radical left are showing no shortage of contempt this week for those members the Democratic Party who took the high road when President Donald Trump announced he had tested positive for COVID-19.

In a Friday night statement released on Twitter, Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota shamed 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for campaign efforts to lighten up on Trump earlier that afternoon, as the president was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center with the virus.

“Why would Biden delay or suspend his campaign when we know Trump would’ve had ads up by noon today ridiculing Biden for testing positive?” Omar wrote.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/rep-ilhan-omar-slams-joe-biden-taking-attack-ads-demands-target-sick-trump

Offline GrouchoTex

She doesn't have anything to worry about.
The attack ads never came down.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She doesn't have anything to worry about.
The attack ads never came down.

If A.G. Barr had any balls, this bitch should be being booked for federal felony ballot harvesting. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

If A.G. Barr had any balls, this bitch should be being booked for federal felony ballot harvesting.

Is the investigation still ongoing?

Offline verga

Speak up, I can't hear you over the Banjo music.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@GrouchoTex

Is she talking about  us? :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@GrouchoTex

Is she talking about  us? :silly:
Possibly, LOL.

Oh look,  Yee Haw is on!   Followed by a special  showing of Deliverence! Unedited, in it's full squealing glory.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Oh look,  Yee Haw is on!   Followed by a special  showing of Deliverence! Unedited, in it's full squealing glory.

Yee Haw?  Turn in your red neck badge ASAP.....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yee Haw?  Turn in your red neck badge ASAP.....

Gramma would slap you into next week if you turned that dial on  Saturday night at 7:00.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.