Author Topic: ‘Oh Yeah, I Harangued [Trump]’: Chris Wallace Sarcastically Fires Back At Steve Cortes In Testy Exch  (Read 469 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Oh Yeah, I Harangued [Trump]’: Chris Wallace Sarcastically Fires Back At Steve Cortes In Testy Exchange

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
October 04, 2020 11:16 AM ET

“Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace fired back at Trump campaign adviser Steve Cortes as a conversation about last Tuesday’s debate got heated.

“Oh yeah, I harangued him,” Wallace said in a sarcastic tone when Cortes accused him of forcing President Donald Trump to debate both him and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Wallace recalled the fact that, despite rules at the Cleveland Clinic where Tuesday’s debate was held, members of the Trump family and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows chose to remove their masks during the event.

“Do they think that the health and safety rules for everybody else do not apply to them?” Wallace asked.

Cortes explained that everyone had been tested prior to the event, but Wallace pushed back, saying that the rules had not been dependent on testing.

excerpt:
“The way you are starting to harangue me now actually reminds me of what you did to the president during the debate on Tuesday night —” Cortes replied.

“Oh, yeah, I harangued him,” Wallace said.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/04/chris-wallace-fires-back-steve-cortes-testy-exchange-trump-biden-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Wallace is either in denial of his own bias or deliberately lying to soothe his ego, or both.

Offline skeeter

Wallace is either in denial of his own bias or deliberately lying to soothe his ego, or both.
Leftists don’t believe they’re biased, they believe they’re infallible.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In 2012, Candy Crowley admitted she lied for O'Bastard on-air, about an hour after her crime.  Malice has yet to admit he did anything wrong.  She retired in 2 years, so I wonder if Chrissy can stiff-neck his way through.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chris Wallace's anger and finger pointing were stunning.  He has lost all credibility and should just transfer to the DNC.  Notice he had the number of times POTUS interrupted "Biden and me" .... but not the number of times Biden interrupted the President.

I can't watch any of the  Fox News Channel any more---it's become painfully obvious that no one is to question the behavior of Wallace or the other nut job Roberts changing the tenor of their reporting and analysis.

Soon they'll be watched only by each other.

Offline skeeter

Chris Wallace's anger and finger pointing were stunning.  He has lost all credibility and should just transfer to the DNC.  Notice he had the number of times POTUS interrupted "Biden and me" .... but not the number of times Biden interrupted the President.

I can't watch any of the  Fox News Channel any more---it's become painfully obvious that no one is to question the behavior of Wallace or the other nut job Roberts changing the tenor of their reporting and analysis.

Soon they'll be watched only by each other.

FNC is heading left at warp speed. I wonder how much longer a fat paycheck can keep Carlson, Ingraham, etc on board.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“Oh yeah, I harangued him,” Wallace said in a sarcastic tone when Cortes accused him of forcing President Donald Trump to debate both him and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

"I didn't get a 'Harangued' out of that guy!"
"Give Chris Wallace a 'Harangued'"--

"You watch your ass."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I was disgusted by Wallace's blantant left wing slant and intent to make Trump look bad.

As I have stated earlier,  it is even more disgusting that Carlson, Hannity, and Levin cowardly decided not to call their colleague out on the matter.  Fox loyalty over principles as far as I am concerned.

Only Limbaugh had the guts to rebuke Wallace's dirty deed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

As far as debate guidelines, the GOP has taken it in the rear with out vaseline for at least 20 years now. What gives?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.