Author Topic: IPCC three pillars of man-made global warming: collapsed  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

IPCC three pillars of man-made global warming: collapsed
« on: October 04, 2020, 01:52:30 pm »
IPCC three pillars of man-made global warming: collapsed

May 2020

Report number: Geoclastica Ltd Technical Note 2020-7

Project: Climate- and sea-level change by Sun not CO2

Authors:
Roger Higgs

Abstract
GEOCLASTICA LTD TECHNICAL NOTE 2020-7: ''MAN-MADE WARMING' DEMOLISHED IN 500 WORDS (2 pages, plus references), by a geologist, not a movie star, or Prince Charles, or Al Gore; or the agenda-driven BBC, Guardian, Greenpeace, Extinction Rebellion, etc.; nor a 'climate scientist', i.e. computer modeller untrained in geology who looks back a mere 150 years (start of global thermometer coverage) in a world 30 MILLION times older, and whose career DEPENDS on proving 'Anthropogenic Global Warming' (AGW). How DARE all these unqualified people speak publically on a subject (climate) of which they know little or nothing? The arrogance and hubris are breathtaking. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) says ongoing warming is due to man's CO2 emissions. The 3 pillars on which they base this claim are unscientific and quickly disproved here (10-minute read). WHO AM I? A 66-years-old published independent geologist (sedimentologist) with a doctorate in geology (University of Oxford 1982-86) and 35 years' worldwide geological consulting experience, I'm now in my 5th year of self-funded (hence unbiased) literature research, integrating ALL scientific aspects of climate change, including geology, archaeology, oceanography, meteorology, glaciology, astrophysics, palaeoclimatology, and 'climate science' (computer modelling, 'Garbage in, garbage out', like coronavirus models). I began this full-time unpaid quest for climate truth in 2015, fully expecting to verify what the IPCC and the media were saying (shouting) about CO2 being a supposed 'pollutant'. How wrong I was. As you will see here, the Emperor has no clothes. The Sun controls our climate. CO2, enabler of all life (photosynthesis), is irrelevant. It's time to stop the trillion-dollar AGW runaway gravy train. There is no 'climate crisis'. On the contrary, there has never been a better time to be alive. CELEBRATE the (slightly) warmer average temperatures while they last (Sun-driven cooling will begin about 2050). Sad controlled Greta needs to go back to school and learn to think for herself. QUESTION EVERYTHING. My fellow scientists (I mean REAL scientists, i.e. impartial seekers of truth, unlike opportunistic 'climate scientists' who will only retain their jobs as long as they can scare society into belief (sic) in AGW), I urge you to stand up and fight for CO2 truth. School teachers ignorant of science are indoctrinating YOUR children and grandchildren with a climate fairy story (instilling 'climate anxiety', now added to virus anxiety), because politicians with little or no science education set the national school curriculum, on the say-so of the IPCC (biased and under-qualified … https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331974185), an agency of the equally self-serving and shady United Nations, like the now infamous World Health Organisation. That same IPCC, on the say-so of 'climate scientists', has convinced clueless politicians to wreck landscapes and vital farmland by installing needless and chronically inefficient wind 'farms' and solar 'parks' (deliberately deceptive feel-good names), thereby increasing YOUR taxes and energy bills, based on the CO2 sky-dragon fallacy.

https://www.iceagenow.info/climate-change-is-a-multi-trillion-dollar-fraud/

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: IPCC three pillars of man-made global warming: collapsed
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 02:19:34 pm »
This would have been a HELL of a lot easier to read and comprehend with paragraph breaks.

Editing is your friend.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 03:18:58 pm »
Over 31,000 of us stood up when the Kyoto accords were being considered and signed a petition to NOT sign on because the science was far from settled. That was in 1997.
http://www.petitionproject.org/index.php
My signature is on that petition, and I would not change that.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 04:36:54 pm »
This would have been a HELL of a lot easier to read and comprehend with paragraph breaks.

Editing is your friend.

There should be a law against unchecked use of parentheses. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: