Author Topic: @CNN ’s Fake Climate Propaganda Lies Exposed, Again  (Read 279 times)

rangerrebew

@CNN ’s Fake Climate Propaganda Lies Exposed, Again
« on: October 04, 2020, 01:47:19 pm »

October 2, 2020   

Guest essay by Vijay Jayaraj

Recently, CNN ran a major, multi-part article titled “The one chance we have: The pandemic gave the world a golden opportunity to fix the climate crisis. We’re about to waste it.”

CNN’s global reach and its popularity mean that most readers and viewers are prone to consider its articles at face value. Almost everything about that headline would seem sensible for people who are not aware of the intricate details of climate sciences.

For environmental researchers like me, headlines like these are a major red flag, and they often exaggerate reality to portray a false sense of alarm. A closer look at the details presented in the article only affirmed the skepticism I had towards the alarmist headline.

CNN says,

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/10/02/cnn-s-fake-climate-propaganda-lies-exposed-again/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: @CNN ’s Fake Climate Propaganda Lies Exposed, Again
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 02:42:45 pm »
October 2, 2020   

Guest essay by Vijay Jayaraj

Recently, CNN ran a major, multi-part article titled “The one chance we have: The pandemic gave the world a golden opportunity to fix the climate crisis. We’re about to waste it.”

CNN’s global reach and its popularity mean that most readers and viewers are prone to consider its articles at face value. Almost everything about that headline would seem sensible for people who are not aware of the intricate details of climate sciences.

For environmental researchers like me, headlines like these are a major red flag, and they often exaggerate reality to portray a false sense of alarm. A closer look at the details presented in the article only affirmed the skepticism I had towards the alarmist headline.

CNN says,

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/10/02/cnn-s-fake-climate-propaganda-lies-exposed-again/

I disagree with the part in bold.

It has been MY experience from visiting foreign countries that the people who are natives there tend to be a LOT more skeptical about what they  read and hear on the news than Americans are.

We Americans who are over 40 grew up in a world were being a reporter was a respectable job,and reporters were considered to be right up there with religious leaders when it came to truth and honor.

Most people who grew up in foreign nations never did suffer under those illusions. They knew from birth the news they got was controlled by their governments,and were skeptical about everything they read or heard reported.

It is AMERICA that needs to catch up with the rest of the world in this respect.

The only difference is America media is now controlled by globalist billionaires who want to create a world government,not our politicians. In FACT,it is our politician that are told what to do,think and say,and they are told this by the same globalist bankers that own our media outlets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: @CNN ’s Fake Climate Propaganda Lies Exposed, Again
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 03:00:18 pm »
Okay, I get it. The climate has been changing for 4,600,000,000 years (give or take), no matter what humans do, and they just want it to stop.

But they have about as much chance of that as they have had of influencing it in the past (zip, zero, nada), short of putting stuff between the Earth and the Sun. But before they consider that, maybe they should quit messing with the data sets and actually look at what the climate is doing. Acting on the hubris and cooked numbers in panic could only lead to disaster, and stripping humanity of the technology it will need to survive any serious climate shift is a major mistake.

Besides, I live in North Dakota, where 6 months of the year heat is life. WIndmills and solar arrays (especially at this latitude) are no way to stay alive, and the only alternative is burning wood or coal directly for heat, which would produce more emissions than simply making electricity using coal, oil, or natural gas on an industrial scale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis